• Replies 545
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber
4 minutes ago, Blue said:

Haha he doesn't.

As I said, the second choice is Farfan and then Ruidiaz :D

Just waaaaait and see, Pizarro planned it all along :D 

Nah seriously, I wish he had a better career for the national team. He should just retire now anyway, he's completely past it.

Just now, nudge said:

Just waaaaait and see, Pizarro planned it all along :D 

Nah seriously, I wish he had a better career for the national team. He should just retire now anyway, he's completely past it.

Pizarro was a waste at international level. An excellent player for clubs but Pizarro scored 70% of his goals in friendlies. He scored only 6 goals in 4 qualifying cycles. Edison Flores at 23 has 5 just in this cycle. This is why people here don't like him. I don't mind him at all, but I don't think he's the right decision for the team right now. He's 39 and as you said, he is past it.

I would just like to mention though that the Germans are awesome with their Pixar dubs. First Manuel Neuer with Monsters University and now Claudio with Coco.

• Subscriber
7 minutes ago, Blue said:

Pizarro was a waste at international level. An excellent player for clubs but Pizarro scored 70% of his goals in friendlies. He scored only 6 goals in 4 qualifying cycles. Edison Flores at 23 has 5 just in this cycle. This is why people here don't like him. I don't mind him at all, but I don't think he's the right decision for the team right now. He's 39 and as you said, he is past it.

I would just like to mention though that the Germans are awesome with their Pixar dubs. First Manuel Neuer with Monsters University and now Claudio with Coco.

He does a voiceover for a skeleton who wants to see a football match xD 

On 8/12/2017 at 8:55 PM, Anton said:

I'll probably cause great offence here... but what do we expect from the South American soccer players? 

I think that's bullshit and biased as fuck mate. if we are going by failed drugs test, there are more Europeans involved than South Americans i believe, Staam, Livermore, Bosnich, Fernando Couto, Garry O’Connor, Mutu, Edgard Davis, etc. There's even the Juve team that won everything in the 1996 that apparently achieved all that thanks to a well-schemed and systematic enhancing program (drugs obviously). If we're going by lack of professionalism, then there are lots of Brazilians guilty of that, but that doesn't mean all South Americans are like Brazilians, not at all. And also there a considerable number of Europeans guilty of that too, like Gazza, Cassano, Vialli, Rooney, Wilshere, etc.

3 minutes ago, Berserker said:

I think that's bullshit and biased as fuck mate. if we are going by failed drugs test, there are more Europeans involved than South Americans i believe, Staam, Livermore, Bosnich, Fernando Couto, Garry O’Connor, Mutu, Edgard Davis, etc. There's even the Juve team that won everything in the 1996 that apparently achieved all that thanks to a well-schemed and systematic enhancing program (drugs obviously). If we're going by lack of professionalism, then there are lots of Brazilians guilty of that, but that doesn't mean all South Americans are like Brazilians, not at all. And also there a considerable number of Europeans guilty of that too, like Gazza, Cassano, Vialli, Rooney, Wilshere, etc.

Yeah but you lot produce it though!  It’s your fault at the end of the day. :ph34r:

Look who joined the bandwagon. Way to go Stan. I suspect you'll do nothing about it and punish me for making this post. God... bar Cannabis the staff here are a pair of clowns.

• Administrator
4 minutes ago, Blue said:

Look who joined the bandwagon. Way to go Stan. I suspect you'll do nothing about it and punish me for making this post. God... bar Cannabis the staff here are a pair of clowns.

wtf have I done now xDxD 

Haven't posted in this thread for 7 hours but yeah it's me xD

what am I going to punish you for?!

7 hours ago, Berserker said:

:219_fisherman_fishing_at_a_lake:

1 minute ago, Berserker said:

I didn't since then, it was like 10 years ago haha.

I remember having a spliff when I was 18 and I swear to you it felt like I’d eaten a kilo of chorizos.  I was repeating this odd chorizo taste for two days and it even gave me heartburn 

1 minute ago, SirBalon said:

I remember having a spliff when I was 18 and I swear to you it felt like I’d eaten a kilo of chorizos.  I was repeating this odd chorizo taste for two days and it even gave me heartburn 

Lol, mari never produced much of an effect in me from what i can remember. I even drank a "jarra loca" with pills on it once and it didn't do much neither i think haha.

Archived