talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Star Wars

football forum

Just now, nudge said:

I am not sure why you put that into spoilers tbh xD But yeah, obviously. What I meant though was more to see his full transformation from Anakin to Darth Vader after Mustafar, how he adapted to his crappy suit, what was going on in his mind, his emotions. His complicated relationship with Palpatine. His moments of doubt, the glimpses of the goodness still in him, the subtle things that eventually lead him back to the light side, etc. There are several novels and comic series that explored it successfully, I think it would be great to see it on screen, too. 

As for the Jedi, well, they ere far from perfect and had plenty of pretty huge flaws as well, and it would be interesting to see that explored more in-depth too. One of the upcoming shows, The Acolyte, is supposedly told from a Sith point of view, so hopefully that will bring a new angle into the whole saga. 

I know, I know. I was just using that stupid line from Episode III. xD

And yea, that does sound like it would make a great series. 

• Subscriber
1 minute ago, Tommy said:

I know, I know. I was just using that stupid line from Episode III. xD

And yea, that does sound like it would make a great series. 

I know, that's why I wasn't sure why you put it into spoiler tags xD 

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Gunnersaurus said:

Unfortunately andor isn't available on dvd yet but I'm sure it will be. Some streaming networks don't release their shows on dvd to get you to get the streaming service but Disney have released the mandalorian on DVD so I'm sure they will release it. 

People still use DVDs? 🤔

36 minutes ago, Tommy said:

People still use DVDs? 🤔

Well sometimes you might like a tv show but not want to get a whole channel or streaming service. I like game of thrones but I don't want to get sky atlantic. And to pay to stream the episodes cost more than buying them on DVD and if I change provider I loose the episodes 

15 minutes ago, Gunnersaurus said:

Well sometimes you might like a tv show but not want to get a whole channel or streaming service. I like game of thrones but I don't want to get sky atlantic. And to pay to stream the episodes cost more than buying them on DVD and if I change provider I loose the episodes 

AhgHtnP.jpg

🏴‍☠️

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

32 minutes ago, Tommy said:

AhgHtnP.jpg

🏴‍☠️

Ha ha. Don't get me wrong I don't have an issue with illegal streaming. The entertainment industry are robbing bastards. I just have an old tv and a lot of the fire sticks dont work on it. Plus they are  complicated. My ex use to have a cody and I couldn't understand it.  Don't like to stream independent stuff though as they need the money to make more stuff.  But don't care about the huge companies 

• Upvote 1

On 16/12/2022 at 15:59, Cicero said:

Rumors there is going to be an Ahsoka show with Hayden Christensen back as Darth Vader. 

Am I in some weird time warp because I thought this had all been confirmed last year? In fact, I’m absolutely positive it was not long after Mando S2 ended. 

• 4 months later...
On 17/12/2022 at 05:01, nudge said:

I am not sure why you put that into spoilers tbh xD But yeah, obviously. What I meant though was more to see his full transformation from Anakin to Darth Vader after Mustafar, how he adapted to his crappy suit, what was going on in his mind, his emotions. His complicated relationship with Palpatine. His moments of doubt, the glimpses of the goodness still in him, the subtle things that eventually lead him back to the light side, etc. There are several novels and comic series that explored it successfully, I think it would be great to see it on screen, too. 

As for the Jedi, well, they are far from perfect and had plenty of pretty huge flaws as well, and it would be interesting to see that explored more in-depth too. One of the upcoming shows, The Acolyte, is supposedly told from a Sith point of view, so hopefully that will bring a new angle into the whole saga. 

They should absolutely do this.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 25/06/2023 at 15:01, nudge said:

It's not canceled. The show finished filming a few weeks ago... This is just some bullshit rumour spread by some bullshit "source". 

What about the new rumors Kathleen Kennedy was sacked? 

• Subscriber
12 minutes ago, Cicero said:

What about the new rumors Kathleen Kennedy was sacked? 

I think it's just another unsubstantiated rumour that started because of a poor early box office performance of the new Indy movie (which is a fine movie, btw - go watch it), but I heard this rumour so many times already that it is bound to become true at some point xD Doesn't seem to be the case at the moment though...

7 minutes ago, nudge said:

I think it's just another unsubstantiated rumour that started because of a poor early box office performance of the new Indy movie (which is a fine movie, btw - go watch it), but I heard this rumour so many times already that it is bound to become true at some point xD Doesn't seem to be the case at the moment though...

Literally just watch Star Wars theory and bring this news to you to confirm. 

• Subscriber
3 minutes ago, Cicero said:

Literally just watch Star Wars theory and bring this news to you to confirm. 

Don't know about the rumour, but the Star Wars Theory dude is a well-known shitass tbh. 

Tbh I've lost interest in Star Wars as sad as it sounds. I was fully engaged in the book of Boba Fett, but felt it was kind of a let down. I put all my hype and interest into Obi-Wan, but felt it was rushed and executed poorly design/scope wise. It massively let me down bar the final confrontation (to which I still thought they could've done a lot more). 

Haven't even bothered with the new season of the Mandalorian or Andor.  Need something from Star Wars to really bring me back. 

• Subscriber
1 minute ago, Cicero said:

Tbh I've lost interest in Star Wars as sad as it sounds. I was fully engaged in the book of Boba Fett, but felt it was kind of a let down. I put all my hype and interest into Obi-Wan, but felt it was rushed and executed poorly design/scope wise. It massively let me down bar the final confrontation (to which I still thought they could've done a lot more). 

Haven't even bothered with the new season of the Mandalorian or Andor.  Need something from Star Wars to really bring me back. 

Jesus Christ man, just watch Andor... If it doesn't reignite your love for Star Wars, then nothing else will.