Sign in to follow this  
bozziovai

Which Managers Do You Hate?

Recommended Posts

bozziovai    16

if there is an existing thread, just merge this one ..... thanks.  

let me start --

Rafa Benitez - i know what self confidence is, but this man only has arrogance written all over his interviews and yet he can't back all his claims with good results.

Arsene Wenger - season after season Arsenal has failed to win the EPL crown, he should be gentleman enough to let some other coach try and win it for Arsenal.

Pep - his years during the theater-of-barca when his players were acting to help them win a game

Jose -  his pointing-fingers-antics is such as pain. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Mourinho - Just a cunt with no redeeming qualities

Guardiola - Possibly the saltiest human being in the world. Also, it has gotten better, but his Barcelona teams played the most boring, cowardly football I've ever seen

Hodgson - Useless mong who apologised to Alex Ferguson for taking the Liverpool job. Complete gay mouth

Edited by Burning Gold

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Dr. Gonzo    211

Mourinho - total arsehole, plays unattractive football with expensive teams, wins stuff while being an arsehole and playing unattractive football. Cannot stand him, he's a literal piece of a shit that has taken human form.

Fat Sam - total arsehole, plays unattractive football with cheap teams. Thinks he's good enough for Real Madrid, when Newcastle were too big of a club for him.

Tony Pulis - there might be a theme here... Tony Pulis is a manager where the most exciting thing about any of his teams was Rory Delap meant they could use throw ins like corners. He's a less inventive Fat Sam.

Diego Simeone - this one is less justifiable tbh. I just think he's an irritating shithead

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Dr. Gonzo    211
2 minutes ago, HK85 said:

Every single Liverpool manager ever. 

 

Surprised you don't like Hodgson for being totally wank with us tbh.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
HK85    151
7 minutes ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

Surprised you don't like Hodgson for being totally wank with us tbh.

Fuck him. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Tsubasa    573
11 minutes ago, HK85 said:

Every single Liverpool manager ever. 

 

Nobody can dislike Klopp though, even if they say otherwise. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
HK85    151
1 minute ago, Tsubasa said:

Nobody can dislike Klopp though, even if they say otherwise. 

Scruffy German prick needs to brush his teeth and stop playing up to the cameras. 

BOOM. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Spike    585
1 hour ago, Tsubasa said:

Nobody can dislike Klopp though, even if they say otherwise. 

I disagree, the guy's temper irks some people.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Any O'Brien    172
16 hours ago, bozziovai said:

add to the list - CONTE.    another gaylord.

Hold on buddy, there's no need for homophobia. This is a family friendly community for all kinds of belief and sexual orientations. We have some openly gay proud members on this forum, our very own Anton and Berserker both like it up the wrong'un. 

Mods please delete this vile homosexuality ridden post from Bozz and consider a 28 day ban.

Kind Regards

Any O.

  • Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Stan    1,000
6 hours ago, Any O'Brien said:

Hold on buddy, there's no need for homophobia. This is a family friendly community for all kinds of belief and sexual orientations. We have some openly gay proud members on this forum, our very own Anton and Berserker both like it up the wrong'un. 

Mods please delete this vile homosexuality ridden post from Bozz and consider a 28 day ban.

Kind Regards

Any O.

Thank you for raising this, @Any O'Brien. Please be reassured the appropriate disciplinary action will be taken against bozziovai.

I have sent a PM to @bozziovai with a clear message about the standards of posting required here at TF365. It's not fair that members like Anton, Berserker or even staff like Cannabis should face this kind of discrimination. Check your PMs, Bozz. 

  • Upvote 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Any O'Brien    172
1 hour ago, Stan said:

Thank you for raising this, @Any O'Brien. Please be reassured the appropriate disciplinary action will be taken against bozziovai.

I have sent a PM to @bozziovai with a clear message about the standards of posting required here at TF365. It's not fair that members like Anton, Berserker or even staff like Cannabis should face this kind of discrimination. Check your PMs, Bozz. 

Thanks for the swift response Stan. It has put to rest any worries that the forum was becoming a place where hate was spread. If people love cock then that is up to them.

I look forward to hearing about the length of the suspension in due course.

Yours sincerely 

Any O.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
bozziovai    16
3 hours ago, Stan said:

Thank you for raising this, @Any O'Brien. Please be reassured the appropriate disciplinary action will be taken against bozziovai.

I have sent a PM to @bozziovai with a clear message about the standards of posting required here at TF365. It's not fair that members like Anton, Berserker or even staff like Cannabis should face this kind of discrimination. Check your PMs, Bozz. 

received no PM whatsoever.

 

so, let me get this straight ........ saying gaylord without the intention of hurting anyone, just using it as a term - is offensive   ???   but that shit that AnyOBrien did to me way back can be just left alone ???

 

and i don't want to quote this ... just copy paste

 

Bozziovai if he was a football manager.

 

my response to AnyOBrien ... is fuck you !!! you homophobic discriminating self righteous asshole.    if what cannabis has said that you are wheel-chaired bound .. then better.   suffer in that state.   continue venting out your frustration that you cannot walk to other people.    again - go fuck yourself.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Any O'Brien    172
7 hours ago, bozziovai said:

received no PM whatsoever.

 

so, let me get this straight ........ saying gaylord without the intention of hurting anyone, just using it as a term - is offensive   ???   but that shit that AnyOBrien did to me way back can be just left alone ???

 

and i don't want to quote this ... just copy paste

 

Bozziovai if he was a football manager.

 

my response to AnyOBrien ... is fuck you !!! you homophobic discriminating self righteous asshole.    if what cannabis has said that you are wheel-chaired bound .. then better.   suffer in that state.   continue venting out your frustration that you cannot walk to other people.    again - go fuck yourself.

Any need to grass on me for what happened the other week? Quite frankly pal no one likes a grass.

Just because I do not want to derail this thread any further I believe we should take this to PM's, please check your PM's Bozzi.

Yours Sincerely

Any O.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Stan    1,000
11 minutes ago, Cannabis said:

@Stan, I've just ran the IP Report in the Staff Control Panel and it looks as though @bozziovai has duplicate accounts on here, is this something we should look into?

Just done some further checks in the Admin Control Panel and it looks like there's another account with links to Mexico and/or USA.

Will work on this over the weekend. Puts my weekend plans in to the shitter though. Ffs. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
bozziovai    16
1 hour ago, Any O'Brien said:

Any need to grass on me for what happened the other week? Quite frankly pal no one likes a grass.

Just because I do not want to derail this thread any further I believe we should take this to PM's, please check your PM's Bozzi.

Yours Sincerely

Any O.

shut the fuck up.   you're the one who instigated all this.

 

first was that accusations you made that i made derogatory comments against Dan, next was that you said you'd hate me if i were a manager and the last straw was that gaylord.

dude, i'm not ignorant to forums, i'm an admin in one and a moderator from the other.  i know the common rule of attack the opinion not the person.   but what you did is a personal attack and here you are playing the victim.

 

it's you who's the asshole here. not me.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
bozziovai    16
1 hour ago, Cannabis said:

@Stan, I've just ran the IP Report in the Staff Control Panel and it looks as though @bozziovai has duplicate accounts on here, is this something we should look into?

why would i make multiple accounts ??? what for ???   and if you see that i have multiple ip address that's becoz sometimes i use VPN coz you know i'm here in saudi.   damn stupid country has blocked a lot of sites.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Any O'Brien    172
18 minutes ago, bozziovai said:

shut the fuck up.   you're the one who instigated all this.

 

first was that accusations you made that i made derogatory comments against Dan, next was that you said you'd hate me if i were a manager and the last straw was that gaylord.

dude, i'm not ignorant to forums, i'm an admin in one and a moderator from the other.  i know the common rule of attack the opinion not the person.   but what you did is a personal attack and here you are playing the victim.

 

it's you who's the asshole here. not me.

Kind regards

Any O.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Inverted    142

Malky McKay: sexist, racist, homophobic bastard. Worse than all that, he's just an incompetent thicko carried from one job to the other by having chums in the right places. 

There are also others for whom that second part applies: Redknapp, Sherwood, McGhee, and many more.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Any O'Brien    172
46 minutes ago, Berserker said:

Sampaoli

Sampaoli

Sampaoli

Sampaoli

Maradona

Guillermo Barros Schelotto

Arruabarrena.

Hi Lord Blake, you disgusting looking pig.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
RandoEFC    406
20 hours ago, bozziovai said:

received no PM whatsoever.

 

so, let me get this straight ........ saying gaylord without the intention of hurting anyone, just using it as a term - is offensive   ???   but that shit that AnyOBrien did to me way back can be just left alone ???

 

and i don't want to quote this ... just copy paste

 

Bozziovai if he was a football manager.

 

my response to AnyOBrien ... is fuck you !!! you homophobic discriminating self righteous asshole.    if what cannabis has said that you are wheel-chaired bound .. then better.   suffer in that state.   continue venting out your frustration that you cannot walk to other people.    again - go fuck yourself.

xDxDxD

P6ygyN7aU4MVi.gif.be444d1d85ae6c0f80bcd99d2f182508.gif

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Berserker    310
6 hours ago, Any O'Brien said:

Hi Lord Blake, you disgusting looking pig.

Hi Any O'Fatso, how's the wheelchair working for you?, you freckled twatic flid.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Any O'Brien    172
54 minutes ago, Berserker said:

Hi Any O'Fatso, how's the wheelchair working for you?, you freckled twatic flid.

It's going well, as you can see from above I have been participating in a bit of fishing recently, got bored of having your as a forum pet so have decided to give Boz a chance. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Stan    1,000
5 minutes ago, Any O'Brien said:

It's going well, as you can see from above I have been participating in a bit of fishing recently, got bored of having your as a forum pet so have decided to give Boz a chance. 

Funnily enough, while doing some early morning IP checks with my colleagues in Delhi and Mumbai, it turns out Berserker and Bozziovai are the same person. He thinks he can hide behind VPN and use Saudi as a smokescreen. He won't get away with it now. 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Lucas    210

@bozziovai

Word of advice. If you want to keep @Any O'Brien happy, just bring him a can of lager, some chicken, a mobile phone and something to keep him warm.

And don't forget to call him by his real name, Moaty. That should suffice.

 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Berserker    310
21 minutes ago, Any O'Brien said:

It's going well, as you can see from above I have been participating in a bit of fishing recently, got bored of having your as a forum pet so have decided to give Boz a chance. 

Haha just read the other thread, hadn't seen that nor the posts here. God dammit i hate missing all the action, next time quote me so i can take part, or tell your caretaker to do so for you since you probably won't remember you diaper-wearing cuntmuppet.

14 minutes ago, Stan said:

Funnily enough, while doing some early morning IP checks with my colleagues in Delhi and Mumbai, it turns out Berserker and Bozziovai are the same person. He thinks he can hide behind VPN and use Saudi as a smokescreen. He won't get away with it now. 

 

maxresdefault.jpg

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

  • Advertisement