• Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Fantasy Premier League Draft - Table and fixtures

football forum

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, Happy Blue said:

In other news the Warrior's tea lady had to be restrained after that emphatic win, jugs everywhere #nipplegate  ... @Lucas came into the away dressing room to complain about the noise and ended up with a face full of creamy milk!!  .. @Batard has launched a full inquiry into the incident! :ph34r:

I definitely threw a few tea cups around. Disgraceful performance from my players and they will be doing double training sessions this week.

• Subscriber
17 minutes ago, Batard said:

Squad rotation might impact a few of us this midweek. To be fair I would drop Sane if I could, but I know he’ll start scoring as soon as I do xD

Think dropping anyone from City's attack is a bad idea this week. Maybe Jesus because I think Pep will rotate but their midfield will garner the most points is my guess.

10 hours ago, Mel81x said:

Think dropping anyone from City's attack is a bad idea this week. Maybe Jesus because I think Pep will rotate but their midfield will garner the most points is my guess.

Aguero will start tomorrow and id say Bernardo will start for someone too, there will be some freshening up of the team esp with an 11pt lead and Spurs at the weekend

Id say changes from the united game will be Aguero, Gundogan, Mangala, Bernardo, Danilo starting ...the hardest part will be working out who gets rested out of Silva, De Bryune, Sane, Sterling, Fernandinho, Delph, Walker and Jesus

• Subscriber
23 minutes ago, Happy Blue said:

Aguero will start tomorrow and id say Bernardo will start for someone too, there will be some freshening up of the team esp with an 11pt lead and Spurs at the weekend

Id say changes from the united game will be Aguero, Gundogan, Mangala, Bernardo, Danilo starting ...the hardest part will be working out who gets rested out of Silva, De Bryune, Sane, Sterling, Fernandinho, Delph, Walker and Jesus

I'd say you'll can afford to rest quite a few for Spurs and I can see him putting Silva and DeBryune as subs but Fernandinho will play for sure as will Walker.

3 minutes ago, Mel81x said:

I'd say you'll can afford to rest quite a few for Spurs and I can see him putting Silva and DeBryune as subs but Fernandinho will play for sure as will Walker.

We will see, Fernandinho covers a lot of ground each game and has been a key player this season and Gundogan is a direct replacement  ..we will see

• Subscriber
21 minutes ago, Happy Blue said:

We will see, Fernandinho covers a lot of ground each game and has been a key player this season and Gundogan is a direct replacement  ..we will see

Just out of curiosity and I meant to ask this in an earlier thread, who is the most important player at City right now? If someone gets injured who causes the most damage to your setup?

16 minutes ago, Mel81x said:

Just out of curiosity and I meant to ask this in an earlier thread, who is the most important player at City right now? If someone gets injured who causes the most damage to your setup?

De Bryune & Silva make the team tick in attack, they are like our Xavi & Iniesta so losing one of them would hurt us most i think but you could make a case for a lot of players this season tbh

• Administrator
3 hours ago, Happy Blue said:

Gray and Vokes have let me down again but Willian has come up with a whopping 16 and got me off to a great start with the most points of the day again B|  ..picked him up on a free a few weeks back and now he's paying me back

I dropped him because he wouldn’t get much game time. Suspected he’d put in a points performance like this though xD

• Administrator
14 hours ago, Happy Blue said:

you have surely got to work for the club or know someone close to Pep who does?!

• Administrator

Midweek Dispatches

Where FC Saxons held their nerve to take 1st place, Winnfield Wanderers became the leagues leading total scoring team and IUFG halted their slump emphatically. 

image.png

Check Your PM's 33-45 Winnfield Wanderers

@Cannabis side the leagues most consistent side over the last 5 weeks, came unstuck against a team with a defence that yielded 32 of the Wanderers 45 points tonight. Check Your PM's drop back to 3rd and Winnfield Wanderers return to 4th place a point behind 2nd and 3rd.

Kippax Warriors 40-46 IUFG

David Silva's recent form has been the highlight in otherwise difficult time for @SirBalon's IUFG and tonight it proved the difference maker. It could have been comfortable had Aurier been subbed in instead of Zouma. But a win is a win and what an important one it is to halt the slump. @Happy Blue will be slapping his forwards for their profligacy in front of goal. Despite the defeat, they stay 7th.

Leave M'Arcelona 29-37 Golden Showers After

Defeat sends @JOSHBRFC bottom of the table despite the form of Wayne Rooney and ever dependable David De Gea. The bench is injury ravaged leaving him zero options. Maybe time to visit the transfer market and make some changes? @Dickie stays within touching distance of the leading pack, Riyad Mahrez back to his dazzling best making a massive difference for the Urine lovers. 

Kitchen Sales Team 32-34 FC Saxons

@Kitchen Sales will be tearing his hair out after being denied a point by Tom Cleverley's moments of madness that led to his red card. @Teso dos Bichos the grateful beneficiary as he capitalised on other results to go top of the league and 3 points clear for good measure. 

Stan FC 44-29 Murderonzidanesfloor

@Stan continue their recent good (and high scoring) form as they batted @Lucas aside. The latter surely disappointed Harry Kane didn't have his shooting boots on against Brighton. Kevin De Bruyne continues to prove the jewel in the crown for Stan FC as he turns in another high scoring performance. After a shaky start, Stan FC are climbing the table!

Pep Talk 24-34 Los Borachos

League leaders @Pep Talk suffered a second defeat in as many games as @Mel81x Los Borachos win their second game in the same period. A strong midfield and attack finally clicking for Los Borachos as they've climbed from 12th to 9th rapidly. Pep Talk are ruing the fatigue of Alvaro Morata and Mesut Ozil's inconsistency. 

Rank Team & Manager W D L +Score Pts
1  FC Saxons
Erick
6 0 1 270 18
2  Pep Talk
Nick
5 0 2 289 15
3  Check Your PM's
Martin
5 0 2 287 15
4  Winnfield Wanderers
Simon
4 2 1 294 14
5  Golden Showers After
Dickie
4 1 2 275 13
6  Kitchen Sales Team
The
4 0 3 257 12
7  Kippax Warriors
Ste
3 0 4 284 9
8  STAN FC
Sunil
2 1 4 256 7
9  Los Borachos
Melroy
2 0 5 243 6
10  IUFG FC
Antonio
2 0 5 181 6
11  murderonzidanesfloor
Lee
1 1 5 248 4
12  Leave M'Arcelona
Josh
1 1 5 204 4

• Administrator
6 hours ago, Kitchen Sales said:

I've been robbed there. Bakayoko was given the points for a goal when quite clearly it was an own goal and not his. 

I believe it was for the assist 

• Administrator
36 minutes ago, Kitchen Sales said:

I clicked on his name it says 5 points for a goal. An assist would be 3, which is the exact 2 points difference I lost by xD

Curious. Who scored the own goal? 

• This topic was unpinned and locked

Archived