The better place to talk football.

Tuesday 14th November - England vs Brazil

football forum

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, The Palace Fan said:

Nothing to do with Chelsea stagnating his development by four years :ph34r:

Or too much of a pussy to push himself to the next level? Christensen had no problem. 

Clearly talented, yet always shys away and doesn't get more involved. Needs to have a bigger influence in games and I hope it comes with experience. 

4 minutes ago, Cicero said:

Or too much of a pussy to push himself to the next level? Christensen had no problem. 

Clearly talented, yet always shys away and doesn't get more involved. Needs to have a bigger influence in games and I hope it comes with experience. 

Were DeBruyne, Lukaku and Salah all pussys too?

Reuben gives as good as he gets in most matches. His biggest flaw is his movement when were not in possession and you can only really improve that with experience. 

3 minutes ago, The Palace Fan said:

Were DeBruyne, Lukaku and Salah all pussys too?

Reuben gives as good as he gets in most matches. His biggest flaw is his movement when were not in possession and you can only really improve that with experience. 

All of which made immediate impacts at their clubs and proved Mourinho wrong? All of which became the main influence. 

My main gripe with RLC is he shys away. So utterly complacent with his football when he probably is the most skillful. Zaha always looks to be the driving force and demands to take charge, whereas Ruben seems to be fine just doing what he is told. 

He needs more confidence and an ego.  

1 minute ago, Kitchen Sales said:

Brazil can't be bothered to get out of 2nd gear and destroy us. Sums pointless friendlies up.

Yeah, and I got laughed at for saying they can beat you lot 5-0! Its the sad truth of England I'm afraid. They are a good team but far behind the top dogs especially for the history and prestige they have in football.

3 minutes ago, Kitchen Sales said:

Brazil can't be bothered to get out of 2nd gear and destroy us. Sums pointless friendlies up.

Nah, Brazil's overrated. We're not that good once you sit deep and block our counters. Casemiro, Renato Augusto and Paulinho form a very stiff midfield. Zero creativity. 

Just now, El_Loco said:

Nah, Brazil's overrated. We're not that good once you sit deep and block our counters. Casemiro, Renato Augusto and Paulinho form a very stiff midfield. Zero creativity. 

When have you ever had a good midfield though? Brazil has always been more about the flanks and the strikers.

On another note, Tite has found new life in Miranda. At international level, he's the best CB right now.

30 minutes ago, Blue said:

Tite is Brazil's Ricardo Gareca. He has confidence in his "group" and people continue to question it but it continues to work. Just like the whole Aldo Corzo situation with us. There is better but he keeps on getting games.

He's what we call a "paneleiro". He only calls his friends. This will be his downfall.

20 minutes ago, Cicero said:

Christensen gives you a proper boner dun he? xD

9 minutes ago, Blue said:

When have you ever had a good midfield though? Brazil has always been more about the flanks and the strikers.

On another note, Tite has found new life in Miranda. At international level, he's the best CB right now.

Gotta think about it, but from the top of my mind 1982. Cerezo, Falcão, Zico, Sócrates. Anyway, we have several options to make our midfield. I'm a huge Arthur fan, that kid is a really good player. Allan and Fabinho are good names as well.

3 minutes ago, El_Loco said:

Gotta think about it, but from the top of my mind 1982. Cerezo, Falcão, Zico, Sócrates. Anyway, we have several options to make our midfield. I'm a huge Arthur fan, that kid is a really good player. Allan and Fabinho are good names as well.

Agreed on Arthur. Definitely deserves a chance.

6 minutes ago, Cicero said:

Do Brasil really have no quality Right Winger? They have to put Coutinho there?

Crazy for a country that is rich with attacking footballers, they do not have anyone of  quality for RW.

David Neres, perhaps. Unfortunately, Tite must find all the ways and excuses to play his Corinthians friend Renato Augusto. 

5 minutes ago, Kitchen Sales said:

Let's have a penalty shoot out at the end of the game in front of these pick and mix eating flag wavers because it would be good practice for the real thing xD

Not against Brazil - behind England, the Selecao are the worst penalty takers on the planet.

• The topic was unpinned

Archived