talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Staff update and ideas for 2018

football forum

• Subscriber
1 hour ago, True Blue said:

Just kidding for the mod positions, all that got them were well deserved.

I'm with you though - was going to say in the other topic but didn't see the point. Moderators are the most pointless thing on internet forums, especially with so few members as this. Completely unnecessary to add more to the team, as the ones there already don't exactly have to do anything other than deal with Brian's squabbles.

All very good posters etc. though, don't get me wrong, just not really sure why they need to be mods just to 'reward' that xD 

Proud of you for sucking dick for fun not positions mate xo

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, Storts said:

I'm with you though - was going to say in the other topic but didn't see the point. Moderators are the most pointless thing on internet forums, especially with so few members as this. Completely unnecessary to add more to the team, as the ones there already don't exactly have to do anything other than deal with Brian's squabbles.

All very good posters etc. though, don't get me wrong, just not really sure why they need to be mods just to 'reward' that xD 

Admins are yet to add all club crests...let alone mods needing work :219_fisherman_fishing_at_a_lake:

7 minutes ago, Storts said:

Agreed.

Especially the last sentence. So proud. He has come a long way. Or he has at least seen others come a long way.

19 hours ago, Batard said:

It's like all your Christmases come at once ... or maybe not.

So I'm happy to be able to be able to say we had a little vote and I, much to my own and undoubted your surprise, that I'm the new admin here. What does that mean? Well from my time on other forums I'd like to bring some additional ideas to the table. 

So you may start to notice little changes around here, nothing ground breaking but little things that I'd like feedback on if you have an opinion on them. Additionally,  I'd like to hear what things you'd like to see in 2018. I can't promise shorter posts from @SirBalon or @Happy Blue not being lynched day one in the next Mafia Wars games but I'll certainly hear out suggestions.

Speaking of Mafia Wars, this will continue to be a thing. I can't guarantee shorter delays however @Berserker, @Anton & @Harry  

Cheers!

Tbf I made it to the end in the last 2 mafia wars ^_^

20 hours ago, Batard said:

So I'm happy to be able to be able to say we had a little vote and I, much to my own and undoubted your surprise, that I'm the new admin here.

Glad to see that they listened to me xD

Good luck everyone in their new positions!

I must admit though that it's hard to accept that all my contributions to the forum were ONCE AGAIN overlooked.

5 hours ago, Storts said:

Learned by the best mate

2 hours ago, Faithcore said:

Glad to see that they listened to me xD

Good luck everyone in their new positions!

I must admit though that it's hard to accept that all my contributions to the forum were ONCE AGAIN overlooked.

Only because he voted for you for MOTM xD

1 hour ago, Faithcore said:

Does he know that Tsubasa is from Germany? :ph34r:

Shhhh, sag sowas doch nicht zu laut. Die Übernahme und Deutschlandisierung des Forums ist noch nicht weit genug vorangeschritten. Du gefährdest meine Mission :ph34r:

• The topic was unpinned

Archived