• Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Serie A Matchday 13

football forum

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Dalmore said:

We are not capable of chasing this scudetto. We play with dead bodies like Candreva and Santon so we play like crap. Atalanta almost opened the score. Handa saved our asses.

With Icardi and a defence that doesn't concede many, why not? 

Withno European football either, they've already played 6 less games than Napoli. When the cumulative fatigue hits, which it will, Inter will be fresher.

Not saying it's going to happen, but I wouldn't rule it out just yet.

You can't win a scudetto with just one world class striker. we need more. I hope the Chinese will buy something good in January cause we are out of side backs, we can't play with Santon or Nagatomo. We also need WINGERS. Candreva is a finished player who has better retire now or just go play in Serie D. Peri is the only quality player we have in Attack and I hope in January we will have another one like him. If we sell that huge flop named Joao Mario then I'm sure there will be an encouraging transfer that will match up to Perisic and our attack will get  much more effective and creative. With Candreva all you see is random crosses from everywhere. He's the David Beckam of Italy.

• The topic was unpinned

Archived