talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Players you have irrational hate for

football forum

It's easy to sit at home hatin' on a bastard like John Terry, Patrice Evra, or Luis Suarez. But who are the blokes that you just hate for no tangible reason? They don't desrve it, they are probably top fellas, but they are irrefutable cunts in your mind?

Personally Nani always irritated me.

Image result for nani footballer

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Its funny when I think about it... 

Everyone remembers what happened with Cantona when he got stuck into that fan and at the time it was fairly spectacular and even though he was a bit of a poser in some matches even after that incident I have never found any reason to dislike the bloke.. AND he used to play for the Mancs... You could talk to me all night about all his negatives and you would never convince me he was someone I could hate.. love looking at all the fan faces in the crowd.. what a range of different emotions 

Image result for cantona attacks fan

This Cunt on the other hand.... 

Image result for evra kick

Just got to see his miserable twat face to get me going.. On my list of people I would probably chin up if opportunity arose... 

Kyle Walker is another one... 

4 hours ago, Harry said:

Ashley Cole. 

The look of the guys face just makes me angry. 

I'm also going to say Ashley Cole...  One of the best left-backs I've seen in English football ever, but everything about him is scummy.

I want to add Samir Nasri to the list too.  Seems to be a horrible horrible character and Karim Benzema doesn't seem to be much better.

There are plenty others...  I'll come back later with them.

6 hours ago, Spike said:

Personally Nani always irritated me.

5 hours ago, Harry said:

Ashley Cole. 

The look of the guys face just makes me angry. 

55 minutes ago, SirBalon said:

I'm also going to say Ashley Cole...  One of the best left-backs I've seen in English football ever, but everything about him is scummy.

I want to add Samir Nasri to the list too.  Seems to be a horrible horrible character and Karim Benzema doesn't seem to be much better.

There are plenty others...  I'll come back later with them.

None of these are irrational. Wasn't Benzema involved in underage prostitution? xD

I don't think there are any footballers I hate irrationally. I hate plenty of footballers, but all for good reasons.

19 minutes ago, Burning Gold said:

Wasn't Benzema involved in underage prostitution?

Along with Ribery, yes.

Benzema also decided (allegedly) to extort who was apparently his best mate back in the day, Valbuena (sextapes case)...  That's still going through the courts.

26 minutes ago, Berserker said:

Pigsteiger, Guillermo Barros Schelotto, Owen, Nahuel Guzman, Arevalo Rios, Orion, Diego Lugano, Vidal, Gary Medel, Gonzalo Jara, Eduardo Vargas, Juan Carlos Olave, Luciano Acosta, Oscar Ahumada, Alessandro Diamanti, Giovinco, Klose.

Would’ve been quicker to say who you do like! xD

Daniel Sturridge.

For someone that plays about 15 games a season, misses 4 or 5 chances a game, has a cringe celebration and struggles to make the England squad, he acts like someone whose won 5 ballon d'ors. 

One outstanding season he's had. One. Have a chat with yourself mate...

12 minutes ago, Berserker said:

Haha, not many who are active. I used to like many players from the early 2000s, nowadays there's not many iconic players sadly.

How do you feel about the current national team crop? It is pretty ridiculous how many of them are playing in Russia.

Archived