Captain Tsubasa

Adventures of the Gummi Bears 

Tom & Jerry

Hey Arnold

Rugrats 

Chip 'n' Dale

Rescue Rangers 

Rocko's Modern Life

and probably many more I can't think of right now.

18 hours ago, SirBalon said:

Thinking about it, Roadrunner and Wile e Coyote was amazing!  You always wanted the baddy (Wile e) to win and catch the Roadrunner with all his diverse inventions and you would watch episode after episode in the hope it would eventually happen but never did. >:(

Road-Runner--Wile-E-Coyote-psd36956.png

Oh yeah, good shout with Road runner.

I also used to like Alvin and the Chipmunks.

On 3/11/2017 at 6:38 PM, SirBalon said:

Thinking about it, Roadrunner and Wile e Coyote was amazing!  You always wanted the baddy (Wile e) to win and catch the Roadrunner with all his diverse inventions and you would watch episode after episode in the hope it would eventually happen but never did. >:(

Roadrunner was class, as was the Tom & Jerry originals.

Guess i'm maybe a bit older than a few on here, but do you remember when cartoons used to be shown as 'fillers' in between programs on telly? I used to love that but it doesn't happen any more - hasn't done for a long time actually.

2 minutes ago, Cocaine said:

Roadrunner was class, as was the Tom & Jerry originals.

Guess i'm maybe a bit older than a few on here, but do you remember when cartoons used to be shown as 'fillers' in between programs on telly? I used to love that but it doesn't happen any more - hasn't done for a long time actually.

Well I'm 45 mate and I remember that perfectly.  Cartoons and children's programes in general were more than just innovative back then.

• Subscriber

The usual suspects:

Duck Tales
Looney Tunes
Tom & Jerry
Smurfs
Wacky Races

The ones that hasn't been mentioned yet:

Speed Racer
Conan the Adventurer
Pink Panther
Nu, Pogodi (a soviet equivalent of Tom & Jerry)

6 minutes ago, Cicero said:

Dragonball Z was at its best in the early 2000's. Back when it was aired late night on Toonami, where they actually showed the blood and swore. Now they removed all of that. 

agreed. they have censored everything so that they can air it any time they want and attract more children. Now it looks more like a childish cartoon but it's still enjoyable though. I haven't missed an episode :D

On 11/03/2017 at 6:38 PM, SirBalon said:

If it was modernised, Wile E. would sue Acme Corporation in every episode.

• Administrator
9 minutes ago, Bluebird Hewitt said:

Seen some of Dogtanian when I was younger but didn't watch it a lot.

Haven't heand of Ulysses 31.

It was a classic. You can get them on DVD I think still 

If I recall correctly I really like, Hey Arnold, Dragon Ball Z, CatDog, Dexter's Laboratory, Yu-Gi-Oh, Spongebob, Arthur, Darkwing Duck, Rocko's Modern Life, and I'm sure there are dozens more that I cannot remember. My eyes turned into fucking squares when I was around ten because my family finally got cable. I also really liked the old Disney cartoons with the trio of Donald, Mickey and Goofy.

Archived