talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Australian A-League

football forum

• Administrator
9 hours ago, Anton said:

Knew it was a good decision. Fucking purple pricks.

surely Kenny has to go now. Players clearly aren't responding to him. He's had injuries go against him but the injuries seem to be too frequent. The 2 youngsters up front did quite well. 

10 minutes ago, Stan said:

surely Kenny has to go now. Players clearly aren't responding to him. He's had injuries go against him but the injuries seem to be too frequent. The 2 youngsters up front did quite well. 

He's done nothing with us for about 4 years now. Need a new owner too but we can keep praying. 

Just got back from the Westpac stadium. Sydney got an expected 4-1 win over Wellington. Mierzejewski is too good for this league and I was quite shocked when he signed for Sydney given his career record. He was all over the place. He defined total football in that match. Bobo was also really good, meanwhile Ninkovic had a poor game for his standards.

Wellington were shite until Sarpreet Singh came on. 18 year old Kiwi (likely coming from a Fijian family) and really impressed me. He ran all the attacks and gave Wellington more attacking hope rather than just long balling it to the forwards that they tried in the first half.

After the 4th goal, the Phoenix fans began singing Bohemian Rhapsody, as their way of saying "we fucking suck but we love you". It was brilliant. I'll leave the video I recorded below, as much as I don't like sharing my Twitter on here.

Lost 6-0. Absolute shambles our club is. One of the worst ran and most frustrating clubs on the planet. Biggest defeat ever perhaps? Coach and owner must go. The prick keeps saving himself by defeating shite like Phoenix or Roar. Just sack him!!! 

• Administrator
3 minutes ago, Anton said:

Lost 6-0. Absolute shambles our club is. One of the worst ran and most frustrating clubs on the planet. Biggest defeat ever perhaps? Coach and owner must go. The prick keeps saving himself by defeating shite like Phoenix or Roar. Just sack him!!! 

only 1-0 at HT. 

Terrible 2nd half game. 

Well, my trip is almost done. I didn't get to go to Gosford due to New Years but I went to the other 3 games.

Phoenix 1-4 Sydney FC

WSW 2-1 Melbourne City

Sydney 2-2 Newcastle

Phoenix - Sydney was still the most fun. 

Quality seems to have improved since I last saw Sydney.

Bet those Phoenix fans have a laugh in that empty stadium...still it's better than most Aussie clubs fans who think they're European ultras, Sydneys "ultras" was one of the most horrific things I've seen

Lowe is gone with that. 9 goals in 2 games, that should be the straw that breaks the camels back. 

Its been an inconsistent ride but Glory's luck has run out, with the luck we did have.

3 hours ago, Stan said:

'we'? Didn't know you supported Perth.

Anton hacked my account.

Nah,I always liked Perth. I just wasn't properly invested in any team for a good while so I didn't say anything.

Izzo (Adelaide)
Garuccio (Adelaide) - Deng(Victory) - Rose (CCM)  - Vujica (Jets)
Mauk (City) - Kostandopolous (Adelaide)
Kamau (City) - De Silva (CCM) - Italiano (Glory)
Blackwood (Adelaide)

U22 Team of the season so far?

We play Melbourne City tomorrow. I can actually see a draw for us here. City are in poor form and I think it will cancel out. As long as Castro plays anyways, we are toothless without him.

Been reading up a bit more on the expansion. This thing is taking forever. I'm still there wondering if that greek Melbourne side will get it, they were favourites about a year ago.

I feel Wollongong will get it. I'd like it given to another Perth or Brisbane team, even Hobart but I think it will be a Sydney or Melbourne team.

I want Auckland City to get it, but as far as I'm concerned, neither them or the FFA want it. Auckland benefit from the Club World Cup money and winning the OCL every year, they aren't professional yet to meet requirements for the champions league. Meanwhile the FFA are already unhappy with the Phoenix, and the previous Auckland franchise failed.