talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Matchday Chat - 2-3rd December, 2017

football forum

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nice to see the passion, momentum, drive from Arsenal in the first 20 minutes of the second half, great to watch but where's the patience? When you're playing at that pace and with that much adrenaline it's difficult to have control against a team that's just waiting for the right moment to deliver the killer blow. Slow down for a second and think, Arsenal were running around like crazed animals.

In football you need luck and Arsenal didn't get too much of that today on various fronts. Then again I couldn't give two pence worth on what the co commentators said on BT Sport... Koscielny should've been red carded because if that happens against my team, I want that player gone... The reason he did that is because it was a run on goal. We were denied a penalty too and missed tons of chances because we have mediocrity up front. 

But in fairness, this result was down to tactical awareness which has to be given to Mourinho. You may not like him and you may think his football brand is the most boring "let me cut my throat moment, please don't make me watch it"... But it was down to tactics, his tactics and of course, that which comes part and parcel with football which is luck.

• The topic was unpinned

Archived