• Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Matchday Chat - 2-3rd December, 2017

football forum

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber

Sean Dyche really is an absolute prat at times. He's moaning about the incident that Brady got injured in going "unpunished" despite it actually being a foul by Brady. Good manager but a complete nobhead on occasion.

• Administrator
5 minutes ago, Dan said:

Sean Dyche really is an absolute prat at times. He's moaning about the incident that Brady got injured in going "unpunished" despite it actually being a foul by Brady. Good manager but a complete nobhead on occasion.

started moaning and giving it large to the 4th official and the ref right from the start of the game. Pisses me off so much just how much he moans about anything. 

10 minutes ago, Dan said:

Well,  they don't call him poor man's Mourinho for nothing.

EDIT: Apparently, it's Ginger Mourinho.  But my point remains. 

Just now, Toony said:

What happened between Klopp and Hughton?

At the final whistle Klopp ran onto the pitch to congratulate the players and then turned to shake Hughton’s hand, but he refused. Mardy twat said he shood have shook his hand first. 

Just now, LFCMadLad said:

At the final whistle Klopp ran onto the pitch to congratulate the players and then turned to shake Hughton’s hand, but he refused. Mardy twat said he shood have shook his hand first. 

He'd be right as well. Why should he stand waiting? Only takes 2 seconds to shake hands.

4 minutes ago, Toony said:

He'd be right as well. Why should he stand waiting? Only takes 2 seconds to shake hands.

He didn’t have to wait. He could have gone onto the pitch to console his players or just walked down the tunnel. To just stand there and then refuse to shake hands was just petty in my opinion. 

It’s a nothing story though. 

3 minutes ago, LFCMadLad said:

He didn’t have to wait. He could have gone onto the pitch to console his players or just walked down the tunnel. To just stand there and then refuse to shake hands was just petty in my opinion. 

It’s a nothing story though. 

I think they did shake hands anyway?

He's a decent fella is Hughton, pretty sure they'll have spoken after the game anyway.

Just now, Toony said:

I think they did shake hands anyway?

He's a decent fella is Hughton, pretty sure they'll have spoken after the game anyway.

Oh definitely! It was our media making something of nothing as usual mate. 

Klopp was ecstatic with scoring 5 away from home and acted like he usually does after a good win, whilst Hughton was understandably pissed off with the result. A handshake didn’t happen immediately so the media made it seem like a terrorist attack.  

• The topic was unpinned
  • 3 years later...

Archived