The better place to talk football.

Serie A Matchday 15

football forum

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, Cicero said:

Messi and Di Marie fed him dimes. Especially in the Copa 

Nah, the NT has been shit since the qualifiers to Brazil. And i don't remember us creating many chances for Higuain, only one i remember in the Copa America was that low-cross from Lavezzi that looked more like a failed attempt at a goal than anything, and that was extremely difficult to score. Also Di Maria has been shit since the WC.

2 minutes ago, ...Dan said:

Hahaha I knew they got a late equaliser, but I didn't realise it was a diving header by the keeper. xD

The first goal by a goalkeeper in Serie A since 2001. Massimo Taibi.

I think he's known in England for other reasons.

• Administrator
5 hours ago, ...Dan said:

Hahaha I knew they got a late equaliser, but I didn't realise it was a diving header by the keeper. xD

this, as well. Saw the notification on my phone but had no idea it was their keeper who got the goal!

Gattuso apparently said he'd have rather have been stabbed than concede that goal!

Perisic xD 

• Administrator

Lazio score in the 91st minute! Caicedo left it for some bizarre reason, Immobile has a shot saved and it falls to where Caicedo was standing who finishes in to an open net. Sampdoria's home record broken.

1 hour ago, SirBalon said:

AC Milan :dam:

This makes Benevento the team of the week in Europe and I’m happy for them because they hadn’t always deserved defeats this season. But along came Milan...

But... but Milan brought all those brilliant players in the summer... xD

6 minutes ago, Chaaay AFC said:

But... but Milan brought all those brilliant players in the summer... xD

I know mate... When these plums that buy clubs come in, they think it’s all about buying players and that sorts out the issue. Maybe they’ve played a lot of EA FIFA and because it works on that, then they think it works in real life... They probably even look at the numerical ratings the players have in that game before going ahead and paying more than the player is worth. :ph34r:

• The topic was unpinned

Archived