• Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Matchday Chat - 9-10th December, 2017

football forum

• Replies 399
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator

super-sub Olivier Giroud gets an equaliser! Typical headed goal from the Frenchman. All Southampton's hard work in the defence undone by a glancing header. He should start more games, especially away. 

Now Giroud should start because he scored coming off the bench. Before that some time ago Giroud should’ve been benched because he was turd and missed tons of chances... Now it’s different. It’s the overall picture that should be analysed and not an equaliser to snatch a draw away to Southampton. 

31 minutes ago, Inverted said:

Odd lineup from Liverpool but tbh I’m just buzzed that Robertson’s getting a game.

Robertson's going to be playing a lot more now because I think Moreno's out for a while

That lineup's bonkers. Hopefully Klopp has a plan and hasn't been forced into this because there was really no need to play our best XI against Spartak

I'll be raging if Klopp hasn't some plan that works out. You just can't leave Coutinho and Firmino out of our team for this game, not unless it's part of some masterstroke. We'll see, but that line-up has bound to give Everton more belief. 

• Administrator
12 minutes ago, SirBalon said:

Now Giroud should start because he scored coming off the bench. Before that some time ago Giroud should’ve been benched because he was turd and missed tons of chances... Now it’s different. It’s the overall picture that should be analysed and not an equaliser to snatch a draw away to Southampton. 

didn't say he should start, just that he's becoming quite the impact sub and scoring a lot off the bench. He did more in 5 minutes than Lacazette did in 85.

• The topic was unpinned

Archived