• Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Matchday Chat - 9-10th December, 2017

football forum

• Replies 399
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Stan said:

yeah, you idiot! It's all about facts and opinions!

You see! You have a problem with respecting and believing other people’s opinions no matter what shite they’re spouting. Just respect me no matter what I say because I’m right!

By the way... Guerrero should be starting for both teams today.  That’s my opinion though and don’t bother questioning it because it will be an insult!

• Subscriber
1 minute ago, Stan said:

I bet if Allardyce could bring players like Campo and Kevin Davies in to this squad he'd do it in a heartbeat 

I'd have Kevin Davies in this side. I can see him developing a real understanding with Pickford.

Just now, Cannabis said:

A World Cup without Guerrero isn't worth watching.

Indeed! I can’t believe it... The whole point of this World Cup was to watch Gue(fucking)rrero.

I mean... Messi might not even make it to the tournament due to injury or taking drugs... Who are we going to watch now?

I’ma top journalist so respect what I’ve just told you!

• Administrator
2 minutes ago, SirBalon said:

You see! You have a problem with respecting and believing other people’s opinions no matter what shite they’re spouting. Just respect me no matter what I say because I’m right!

By the way... Guerrero should be starting for both teams today.  That’s my opinion though and don’t bother questioning it because it will be an insult!

Chile are shit though.

• Administrator
Just now, Dr. Gonzo said:

Lovren's not a thinker. That was pretty fucking soft though, surprised it was given.

Irritating.

definitely soft! One of those where you say there's no need to give the ref an opportunity to make a decision. DCL was going nowhere, away from goal. No need to put his hands on his back!

Just now, Stan said:

definitely soft! One of those where you say there's no need to give the ref an opportunity to make a decision. DCL was going nowhere, away from goal. No need to put his hands on his back!

Like I said, Lovren is not a thinker.

• The topic was unpinned

Archived