• Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Matchday Chat - 9-10th December, 2017

football forum

• Replies 399
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 minutes ago, LFCMadLad said:

Lovren doesn’t push his opponent to give away a penalty for absolutely no reason and Mane squares the ball to present an open goal then that is one of the most comfortable, one sided Derbies you’re ever likely to see. 

Totally on the named players this. 

It would've also been a comfortable win if three of our (sorry everyone) fab four hadn't unnecessarily played the full 90 on Wednesday and had played today instead.

It's all very well pointing fingers at Lovren, but we all know he and the rest of the feckless five are liable to do that sort of thing at any point, so we need a strong attack to compensate.

2 minutes ago, Cannabis said:

I see what you mean but I can't even enjoy their football, just how I can't enjoy seeing PSG play because all I see is a plastic, oil club which is pulling the goodness of football away. PSG are the same in France and Red Bull are the same in Germany, clubs like this get no respect or admiration from me.

''Feckless Five'' xD

How are Leipzig anything like PSG or City? Not saying they are a good thing but they don't spend millions upon millions on the best out there. They actually buy and produce a lot of good young talent.

• The topic was unpinned

Archived