talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Matchday Chat - 9-10th December, 2017

football forum

City's board have delivered. They addressed the issues and sorted them asap. No low balling offers. No waiting around. They identified players to fit the system and did what ever to get them transferred before pre-season. You have to admire their ambition. 

Both us and City needed wingbacks. They got Walker and Mendy. We got Zappacosta. 

• Replies 399
  • Created
  • Last Reply
34 minutes ago, Pep Talk said:

It’s called playing smart football 

why risk a team scoring. 

I'm aware of the reasoning, just find it hilarious that the last ten minutes of the biggest game in the EPL were reminiscent of a Highland League game.

8 hours ago, Stan said:

for the first penalty? There's contact but Zaha is virtually on the ground by the time Begovic makes contact. 

Defoe's 2nd goal reminds me Kasami's goal for Fulham a while back. Think that was against Palace as well?!

I still haven't seen the replays but yes, the first one where he went down at the time my initial reaction was 'shit' from the angle where I was sitting.

We have screamers scored against us every season. Carroll and Giroud scored the best goals of their careers in the same week against us last year, Dele Alli scored his Gazza-esque goal the season before that, and Matt Phillips scored possibly the best goal i've ever seen from near enough the half way line the season before that.

And fuck Benteke. 

• Subscriber
1 minute ago, SirBalon said:

The Klopp interview! xD Brilliant! So natural.... Hilarious, but natural and you have to love that. 

I like that at the end of it he apologized and hes right to be angry but at the same time there were so many squandered chances and he has to fix that now. 

8 minutes ago, Mel81x said:

I like that at the end of it he apologized and hes right to be angry but at the same time there were so many squandered chances and he has to fix that now. 

Everyone has a right to do anything that’s legal mate. For me it’s all about his style in situations like this one where he’s fuming which is different to anyone I’ve ever seen other than one other in Spain (David Vidal) who you’ll never have heard of but was even funnier.

It’s about being natural and that’s what he is. He disagrees with the interview and ends up making him the interviewee xD

It’s so inoffensive because even if you don’t agree with him and you think he’s whining, you kind of warm to that because it’s so untrained to the media and what most Joe Blogg whould react like in a situation such as that.  

• Subscriber
Just now, LFCMike said:

Embarrassing that, but fuck all to do with our fans celebrating a draw. Try again

Haha. Obviously our fans shouldn't celebrate an equalizing penalty from a local lad against Liverpool at Anfield sending your boss into one of the best meltdowns since Keegan.

Fans celebrating a draw on the road against their rivals instead of a loss which completely defies the form and ability of both sides. Different breed indeed 😂.

Admittedly the "Draw at Anfield" Trophy is no comparison to the "Batter Spartak Moscow" Shield but beggars can't be choosers.

1 minute ago, RandoEFC said:

Haha. Obviously our fans shouldn't celebrate an equalizing penalty from a local lad against Liverpool at Anfield sending your boss into one of the best meltdowns since Keegan.

Fans celebrating a draw on the road against their rivals instead of a loss which completely defies the form and ability of both sides. Different breed indeed 😂.

Admittedly the "Draw at Anfield" Trophy is no comparison to the "Batter Spartak Moscow" Shield but beggars can't be choosers.

Neither compare to beating the Cypriot team that no one has ever heard of to finish 3rd in the Europa League group though

Just now, Inverted said:

I swear there's a few on here whose first suggestion on autocomplete when they type "r" must be "rattled". 

By a few, you mean Cannabis. Then autocomplete for 'f' is fishing when he makes a cunt of himself

• Subscriber
1 minute ago, LFCMike said:

Neither compare to beating the Cypriot team that no one has ever heard of to finish 3rd in the Europa League group though

Apollo Lemonade? They'll be big time soon, scored more goals against Everton than Liverpool have this season and you lot have one of the best attacks in Europe apparently. :ph34r:

2 minutes ago, Cannabis said:

xDxDxD.

Lovely that this is still going too, would have thought the biggest club in the world Liverpool would have moved on from this but it seems being pegged back by Everton has left a mark. Pity that the ''Fab Four'' or your ''SAS'' or whatever cringe-worthy title the backward pond life in the Kop are calling them aren't doing the business, imagine if you'd have sold Coutinho and re-invested rather than keeping him against his will for another term. 

That what is still going? 

If we'd sold Coutinho and reinvested we'd have probably bought five Markovic's xD

• The topic was unpinned

Archived