The better place to talk football.

Matchday Chat - 9-10th December, 2017

football forum

• Replies 399
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Cannabis said:

xDxDxD.

Lovely that this is still going too, would have thought the biggest club in the world Liverpool would have moved on from this but it seems being pegged back by Everton has left a mark. Pity that the ''Fab Four'' or your ''SAS'' or whatever cringe-worthy title the backward pond life in the Kop are calling them aren't doing the business

This is your most bitter and rattled post yet xD

• Subscriber

So in light of people's comments about the use of the word "rattled" I wondered how often that has been used across the website. I went to make a word cloud for the website but it would only do it for the front page rather than the whole website so I made one for this match day thread instead (which took fucking ages in itself):

wordcloud(1).thumb.jpg.0d1911c73b4482edcae0df9fcd7116c9.jpg

First person to find "rattled" and first person to find "cunt" can have a +1.

Kinda ridiculous, childish back and forth shit going on in here. It's very hilarious.

We fucked it. Klopp fucked it. I admire his passion, but I can't ignore his stupid team decisions before the game. Should have had it tied up. Let them have a goal from stupidity, but we just have to learn from it (probs wont) and move on. I'm furious over it all, but it's our own fucking fault.

6 minutes ago, RandoEFC said:

So in light of people's comments about the use of the word "rattled" I wondered how often that has been used across the website. I went to make a word cloud for the website but it would only do it for the front page rather than the whole website so I made one for this match day thread instead (which took fucking ages in itself):

rattled is below the red goal and above the orange going.   Cunt is below the white get and to the left of the orange best

• Administrator
8 minutes ago, RandoEFC said:

rattled is just below the 'L' of goal. 

Bonus point for spotting 'bitter', top right on the edge of the cirle. Directly to the right of 'football'

Lack of focus right at the start of the game again, you'd think we'd have learnt from last week but instead probably thought that it's Southampton and they hate attacking so the same thing won't happen. Sanchez playing for himself again for the most part as well. Man City are gonna win the league anyway so hopefully they stupidly drop us at least £20m for him in January.

As for the "Manchester" derby, it went the way most thought it would. Was hoping for a Man Utd win so the title race didn't totally die this early but Mourinho is their manager, Herrera is a twat and Lukaku, Pogba, Lingard all twerk when they score so can't be too sad at them losing.

Usually the second season is the title winning season for Mourinho and the third is him burning everything down. Will be interesting to see how his time at Man Utd goes now.

30 minutes ago, FOYM said:

Kinda ridiculous, childish back and forth shit going on in here. It's very hilarious.

We fucked it. Klopp fucked it. I admire his passion, but I can't ignore his stupid team decisions before the game. Should have had it tied up. Let them have a goal from stupidity, but we just have to learn from it (probs wont) and move on. I'm furious over it all, but it's our own fucking fault.

I still can’t see how anyone can put this result on Klopp? It’s like people are just looking at the team sheet and not analysing what actually happened during the game!

Lovren totally fucked us over today but I’m more mad with Mane. I’ve just watched the game back and I can’t believe he didn’t square the ball for the THREE players waiting to tap the ball into an empty net? If he does it’s game over and nobody, and I mean nobody, is talking about Coutinho and Firmino being rested. 

Lovren and Mane are the reason we didn’t take three points today and they are the cold hard facts. 

• Subscriber
7 minutes ago, LFCMadLad said:

I still can’t see how anyone can put this result on Klopp? It’s like people are just looking at the team sheet and not analysing what actually happened during the game!

Lovren totally fucked us over today but I’m more mad with Mane. I’ve just watched the game back and I can’t believe he didn’t square the ball for the THREE players waiting to tap the ball into an empty net? If he does it’s game over and nobody, and I mean nobody, is talking about Coutinho and Firmino being rested. 

Lovren and Mane are the reason we didn’t take three points today and they are the cold hard facts. 

Because Klopp played Chamberlain and Solanke who both did fuck all against a defence of Martina, Williams and two kids while Coutinho and Firmino sat on the bench. Then he takes off Salah who had Martina on toast when it's only 1-0.

Just now, RandoEFC said:

Because Klopp played Chamberlain and Solanke who both did fuck all against a defence of Martina, Williams and two kids while Coutinho and Firmino sat on the bench. Then he takes off Salah who had Martina on toast when it's only 1-0.

That’s all irrelevant mate. The team he put out had/did more than enough to take the points. It was two stupid moments from our own players that cost us the win. People saying we could/would have done this that and the other with those two on the pitch are just surmising. 

Again, Lovren and Mane cost us two points today, not Klopp. Anyone who says that isn’t the case is a bit daft to be fair. 

Defending and poor finishing cost Liverpool not team selection 

sallah should of scored that header after HT for example. Mane should of passed in the shot he missed for example

it would of been 3-0 and game over 

this is not on klopp  

• Subscriber
Just now, LFCMadLad said:

That’s all irrelevant mate. The team he put out had/did more than enough to take the points. It was two stupid moments from our own players that cost us the win. People saying we could/would have done this that and the other with those two on the pitch are just surmising. 

Again, Lovren and Mane cost us two points today, not Klopp. Anyone who says that isn’t the case is a bit daft to be fair. 

You should have won with the team put out if the players did their jobs yes. But if Coutinho and Firmino played or even one of them you would surely have killed the game off. Taking Salah off at 1-0 was naive as well. Even against Everton who had 1 touch in your box to that point you know with Lovren on the pitch he's going to do that at some point.

Combination of Klopp and individual errors and us hanging on for dear life without making any silly mistakes.

6 hours ago, LFCMike said:

Fucking fuming

7 hours ago, Inverted said:

Everton are basically a financially-doped version of West Brom now.

3 hours ago, LFCMike said:

Funny how Everton have just won their first trophy in over 20 years

3 hours ago, Inverted said:

Tbh the cheer at the end wasn't as loud as the cheer when they won their corner. 

3 hours ago, LFCMike said:

Have you seen some of your posts on here?xD

You lot are a different breed indeed

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaHahahahahHahhaahahahahahahahahahahahahahhhahhahahahahahahahahahhaa

THE BALL THE BALL NE NEVER TOUCHED THE BALL WE GOT A POINT ON A SUNDAY NIGHT AND AND WE NEVER TOUCHED THE BALL

16 minutes ago, RandoEFC said:

You should have won with the team put out if the players did their jobs yes. But if Coutinho and Firmino played or even one of them you would surely have killed the game off. Taking Salah off at 1-0 was naive as well. Even against Everton who had 1 touch in your box to that point you know with Lovren on the pitch he's going to do that at some point.

Combination of Klopp and individual errors and us hanging on for dear life without making any silly mistakes.

We’ve dropped points with Coutinho and Firmino on the pitch on more than a few occasions. We had most/all of the craved after ‘fab four’ on the pitch when we blew a three goal lead only the other week. Maybe Klopp was thinking that he wanted 2 of them on at the start of the game with the option of bringing on the other 2 later in case things weren’t going as planned? All hindsight.

As I said, if Lovren actually thinks what he’s doing and Mane just passes the ball to one of three players, nobody would be having this discussion. 

• Subscriber

Story seems to be City players were playing loud music, Mourinho ended up going in asking them to be respectful and turn it down. Ended up having water/milk flicked at him by Ederson and an empty plastic bottle thrown at him, then a melee broke out between 20 players and staff, Arteta got a split eyebrow, someone else got hit by a bottle which was thrown by Lukaku.

2 minutes ago, RandoEFC said:

Story seems to be City players were playing loud music, Mourinho ended up going in asking them to be respectful and turn it down. Ended up having water/milk flicked at him by Ederson and an empty plastic bottle thrown at him, then a melee broke out between 20 players and staff, Arteta got a split eyebrow, someone else got hit by a bottle which was thrown by Lukaku.

Lukaku was aiming for the bin....

• Subscriber
1 hour ago, RandoEFC said:

What's quite concerning is the big words in the middle make "Everton will get playing like City"

• The topic was unpinned

Archived