talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Matchday Chat - 9-10th December, 2017

football forum

Klopp is just embarrassing now, once his interviews are not funny anymore what will he be known for?  he is not a tactical coach as it has been proved, he keeps on getting done by the same mistakes.  This game it was partly his fault today, team selection and leaving a player who scored a hatrick in his last game on the  bench! that is something Arsene Wenger would do.  Also to bring Salah off who was causing the most troubles at only 1-0 , again was costly.  I dont know where they are going with Klopp as it just seems no different to Brendon Rodgers but because he is from Northern Ireland and a bit dull with the press, he wasn't fashionable enough compared to Klopp. 

• Replies 399
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, VanPaddy said:

Klopp is just embarrassing now, once his interviews are not funny anymore what will he be known for?  he is not a tactical coach as it has been proved, he keeps on getting done by the same mistakes.  This game it was partly his fault today, team selection and leaving a player who scored a hatrick in his last game on the  bench! that is something Arsene Wenger would do.  Also to bring Salah off who was causing the most troubles at only 1-0 again was costly. 

So many holes in this post I really can’t be arsed xD

19 minutes ago, RandoEFC said:

Story seems to be City players were playing loud music, Mourinho ended up going in asking them to be respectful and turn it down. Ended up having water/milk flicked at him by Ederson and an empty plastic bottle thrown at him, then a melee broke out between 20 players and staff, Arteta got a split eyebrow, someone else got hit by a bottle which was thrown by Lukaku.

No wonder why Mourinho didnt want Amazon prime filming behind the scenes.

• Subscriber

I remember a time when I tried to convince Mad Lad to give Klopp a bit more time xD

I'm unsure right now what I make of him. I think he's put together a side that are truly devastating on their day but still hasn't fixed some of the biggest issues in the side, and as a result they're far too prone to throwing silly points away.

4 minutes ago, Dan said:

I remember a time when I tried to convince Mad Lad to give Klopp a bit more time xD

I'm unsure right now what I make of him. I think he's put together a side that are truly devastating on their day but still hasn't fixed some of the biggest issues in the side, and as a result they're far too prone to throwing silly points away.

It is just his style but Liverpool are very inconstant due a dodgy keeper as well as a dodgy defence that cost a lot of money, he had money to spend and bought another midfielder who is coming next season Keita from Leipzig.  No real excuses anymore for Klopp, they didn't even need The Ox as well. 

• Subscriber
2 minutes ago, VanPaddy said:

It is just his style, but to have a dodgy keeper as well as a dodgy defence that cost a lot of money again is down to him, he had money to spend and bought another midfielder who is coming next season Keita from Leipzig.  No real excuses anymore for Klopp, they didn't even need The Ox as well. 

Chamberlain was a mental signing, god knows why they spent that on him yet didn't sign a centre half even if they didn't get their main target.

Then again at the same time I'm not convinced a centre half alone sorts their defence out. I think in general they play a very high risk game that has the potential to go wrong.

Liverpool should upgrade on Henderson. Keep a hold of Firmino, Salah, and Mane. Introduce Lallana in Coutinho's role after he departs. Buy a better CB to partner Matip. Keep Robertson and Gomez as the fullbacks.

Use the Coutinho funds to upgrade on Henderson, buy a top CB, and to add on some depth. 

Firmino

Mane------------------------------Salah

Keita------Lallana

Kovacic

Robertson---VVD---Matip---Gomez

Mignolet

4 minutes ago, Dan said:

Chamberlain was a mental signing, god knows why they spent that on him yet didn't sign a centre half even if they didn't get their main target.

Then again at the same time I'm not convinced a centre half alone sorts their defence out. I think in general they play a very high risk game that has the potential to go wrong.

They also lack someone who sicks back in midfield who is good enough, not a Can, Henderson or even Wijnaldum as that is not his game. 

35% ball possession is the lowest for Man United in Old Trafford in the last 14 years. I'm not sure how anyone can defend that.

City bought the title but you can't give enough credit to Guardiola. He can make a group of footballers do stuff that no one else can replicate. Yes he does need his type of players but give £1 billion to the average Premier League manager and it'll be a much different story.

8 hours ago, Teso dos Bichos said:

Take away Lukaku's mistakes and what was citeh's end product. Hate that the team didnt get the three points but even without pogba, the two teams were evenly matched. Herrera was targeted all damn game !!

You was so out played today that the stretford end clapped City off the field :rofl: 

8 hours ago, LFCMike said:

Embarrassing that, but fuck all to do with our fans celebrating a draw. Try again

Fella, your end was fucking bouncing  at full time when Sturridge scored in the 3-3 game. Wind it in. 

14 hours ago, Teso dos Bichos said:

Man Utd 2-1 man citeh

Finally the only match that matters. Thank god we are not playing Moyes's team lmao.... Chelsea fans: we will be ahead of man utd soon xDP

Thank God we haven't signed Lukaku who had two amazing assists for City and missed a sitter. Word of advice never become a betting man since you are shit at it .

Zlatan also did very well xD

Here we go! I wondered how long it would take for the usuals to repeat everything weve discussed a thousand times already - Our defence. 

Everton didn’t get a sniff yesterday, not a sniff. They played for a penalty and Lovren stupidly fell for it giving the referee the option of pointing to the spot. Soft! 

Its not just Everton who didnt get a sniff though, nobody really does at Anfield. That soft penalty was only the second/third goal we’ve conceded at home in the league all season I believe? Best home record (defensively) in the country!? Not far off anyway. 

Everybody saw the game, everyone is bright enough to see how things played out so why are the usuals going back to banging on about Klopp not buying a defender? Everyone knows that Klopp wants VVD and is prepared to wait for him to eventually partner Matip, so why would he go and spend a fortune on someone else now? He’s sorted the attack (his priority) and now he’ll sort the defence. Kieta will automatically help us defensively because his stats in this area are excellent, as well as his attacking stats. When Clyne returns Gomez (who looks a great prospect) will also be an option at CB.

Patience.  

Jesus Christ. This has been done to death!!! 

6 hours ago, VanPaddy said:

No you just are fed up of defending Klopp and cannot admit you were better under Rodgers.....

Do you remember the state of us at the end of Rodgers' time here? We most definitely weren't better than we are now. Granted for one season in 2014 we were better than we are currently but by October 2015 we had gone so far backwards. Struggling to score and the side still reliant on a Daniel Sturridge who we could rarely get on the pitch.

7 hours ago, RandoEFC said:

Story seems to be City players were playing loud music, Mourinho ended up going in asking them to be respectful and turn it down. Ended up having water/milk flicked at him by Ederson and an empty plastic bottle thrown at him, then a melee broke out between 20 players and staff, Arteta got a split eyebrow, someone else got hit by a bottle which was thrown by Lukaku.

Sounds more interesting than the game :rofl:

Why does Mourinho always think he gets to tell people to stop celebrating? If they did what the Spanish did after beating Germany then fair enough but them playing music in their own dressing room seems normal. Had a go at Conte once for being happy with a win. xD

Saying that though, Ederson was definitely out of line to throw milk at Mourinho (even though it sounds funny). Lukaku should be in proper shit though, who the fuck punches Mikel Arteta!? Lukaku's an absolute twat as well in interviews, properly has his head up his ass. Throw him in jail.

1 hour ago, HK85 said:

Fella, your end was fucking bouncing  at full time when Sturridge scored in the 3-3 game. Wind it in. 

Of course you celebrate a last minute goal but then that's it, it's gone. Difference with you lot is it's all about stopping Liverpool. Yesterday will live long in the memory for you lot

• The topic was unpinned

Archived