Monday 11th December, 2017
Genoa vs Atalanta, 18.00
Lazio vs Torino, 20.00

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator
Just now, Dalmore said:

110 years of failure. Why do they even bother recreating an old kit? It's not like they've made history with it.

it's their history, though. nothing wrong in my opinion in displaying a little nod to birth of the club. 

• Administrator

Roma very poor at the top today. Schick started and Dzeko came on midway through 2nd half but for all the chances they created, they couldn't get it in the back of the net. Chievo's keeper played very well, especially a magnificent double save in the first half from Schick and Gerson. 

Too many changes from their regular team and still missing an attacking threat from their right hand side. Seeing Salah score week after week must be frustrating for Di Francesco.

Astonishing to think people thought he wasn't a big loss.

16 hours ago, Dalmore said:

Same did Icardi and he also won a penalty at the same chance he created himself but the referee was blind and didn't see what Benatia did.

It was a hand yeah, but i think it wasn't intended as Benatia wasn't looking apparently.

• Administrator

Genoa vs Atalanta has been moved to tomorrow for some reason.

Tonight's game between Lazio and Torino goes ahead though and it should be a very interesting game I'd say. 

Lazio in decent form but Torino not too bad away from home. Lazio are unbeaten in their last 8 matches with Torino. 

14 hours ago, Stan said:

Genoa vs Atalanta has been moved to tomorrow for some reason.

Tonight's game between Lazio and Torino goes ahead though and it should be a very interesting game I'd say. 

Lazio in decent form but Torino not too bad away from home. Lazio are unbeaten in their last 8 matches with Torino. 

Bad weather, whether that changes in 24 hours remains to be seen.

Lazio lose to Torino and will likely lose Immobile for the next three games. Huge blow for their season if it's upheld. With trips to Atalanta and Inter, could see a gap opening up with the top four.

• The topic was unpinned

Archived