talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

2017 Member Of The Year Award Poll (Group Stages)

football forum

2017 Member of the year Award (Group Stages)  

35 members have voted

1. 1. Group A

2. 2. Group B

• nudge
    • Faithcore
    • BartraPique
    • Viva La FCB
    • Tanksie
    • SchalkeUK
    • Rucksackfranzose
    • Kloppische
    • Relling
    • Korab
    • Binder
    • Cure
  3. 3. Group C

4. 4. Group D

5. 5. Group E

• JOSHBRFC
    • Chaay AFC
    • VanPaddy
    • Fusion
    • Machado
    • Storts
    • Smiley Culture
    • Any O'Brien
    • UNORTHODOX
    • Dickie
    • Lucas
    • roversgirl

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 minutes ago, Storts said:

Can you send it to him in the wum group chat? Bit tied up at work...btw that photo you sent us had me in stitches x

Harvey has took the chat down for maintenance :ph34r:   ...it was a good photo, amazing what you can find on the internet :D  ...don't forget, club membership fee's for 2018 are due soon bud, new monthly magazine included with t-shirt and fountain pen

• Subscriber
4 minutes ago, Happy Blue said:

Harvey has took the chat down for maintenance :ph34r:   ...it was a good photo, amazing what you can find on the internet :D  ...don't forget, club membership fee's for 2018 are due soon bud, new monthly magazine included with t-shirt and fountain pen

Ah wondered why I couldn't get in, thanks for letting me know! Think we can definitely use it at some point.  Sounds decent, better than that bloody mouse mat and trail mix we got last year. New forum has increased the budget I think

59 minutes ago, Storts said:

Ah wondered why I couldn't get in, thanks for letting me know! Think we can definitely use it at some point.  Sounds decent, better than that bloody mouse mat and trail mix we got last year. New forum has increased the budget I think

We sure can xD  ..of all the things to get caught doing :rofl: 

Group A is full of great members but I had to go for Spike who was the stand out for me.

Nudge wins Group B by a mile. Tanskie is the only other one I would have voted for in there as the rest I either don't know of or are just absolute cunts.

Group C was between Dan and Cicero but I had to go for Cicero as he always makes quality posts and is arguably the best member of the year, never mind the group.

Group D was either Inverted for his excellent and detailed football posts or Anton for his classy off topic banter. I went for Anton, just due to the reason I've come in contact with him more. Also, I'm happy with just 1 vote. Thought I wouldn't get any.

Group E was tough but I went for VanPaddy. Always good to have members who can discuss football outside of the UK. His expertise is Dutch football, just like mine is Peruvian. Its great to have this variety and its one of the biggest plus' on this community.

• This topic was locked, unfeatured and unpinned

Archived