talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

FA Cup Quarter Finals - 11th-13th March, 2017

football forum

12 minutes ago, DeadLinesman said:

Fine up until the sending off. Hardly going to try and play football away from home to Chelsea being a man down are we? Wait, 2 men down. That dabbing carthouse might as well have been on the bench.

After seeing your lineup I couldn't even imagine what your game plan was. How many times have you lot played 3 at the back? Even before the sending off there was really no approach from you and we're contempt to sit back and left Rashford stranded. Took a cock up from Luiz for you guys to even threaten us. 

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, Cannabis said:

In Mourinho's defence he came into the game with all of his strikers un-fit and had to play an ill Marcus Rashford. I agree that his tactics went overboard in terms of kicking anything that moved in a blue shirt but you couldn't have expected United to go all out attack in the circumstances.

It's not just tonight though? For weeks now United have been playing without any direction and relied on individual brilliance. 

Well I felt the sending off stopped United from getting another pasting. My lot went through the motions moving the ball about and from what we have seen this season, had many more gears to move through to insure the result.

We have been beating United at home consistently for a couple of decades now and I dont think I can remember a game where they have resulted to a physical presence which left the referee with nowhere to go after the umpteen fouls.

I could not believe when it was pointed out in the late 80th mins that Rojo had not been booked yet. Pretty sure he will get done for a stamp and will become another 3 game ban player.

2 minutes ago, The Liquidator said:

Well I felt the sending off stopped United from getting another pasting. My lot went through the motions moving the ball about and from what we have seen this season, had many more gears to move through to insure the result.

We have been beating United at home consistently for a couple of decades now and I dont think I can remember a game where they have resulted to a physical presence which left the referee with nowhere to go after the umpteen fouls.

I could not believe when it was pointed out in the late 80th mins that Rojo had not been booked yet. Pretty sure he will get done for a stamp and will become another 3 game ban player.

My lot xD

Disgusting chants toward Mourinho by some of our fans. Calling him judas and completely forgetting what's he's done for us. I understand supporting Conte the entire 90, but to completely disrespect the man who helped turn us into what we are today is embarrassing. Fickle cunts. 

9 hours ago, Cicero said:

After seeing your lineup I couldn't even imagine what your game plan was. How many times have you lot played 3 at the back? Even before the sending off there was really no approach from you and we're contempt to sit back and left Rashford stranded. Took a cock up from Luiz for you guys to even threaten us. 

Again, you're commenting on tactics AFTER a sending off. And it's bizarre you think there wasn't any threat before the sending off when there was. I know people love a good moan about Mourinho and United but this is almost white washing it. You can't even credit Rashford for a decent turn and then run at Cahill turning him inside out, it's Luiz fault apparently. Jesus wept.

3 hours ago, DeadLinesman said:

Again, you're commenting on tactics AFTER a sending off. And it's bizarre you think there wasn't any threat before the sending off when there was. I know people love a good moan about Mourinho and United but this is almost white washing it. You can't even credit Rashford for a decent turn and then run at Cahill turning him inside out, it's Luiz fault apparently. Jesus wept.

Luiz' complete miss timed jump which led Rashford through. Not discrediting the run, but he really should be putting that away to be fair, especially when he's clear on goal. Cahill is known for backing away from his attackers.  Even before the sending off I had no idea what your game plan was. 

How many times have you played 3 at the back mate?

Seen a lot of commotion about Rojos stamp. Just want to clear something up. 

Fergie was there and he saw it, and said Hazards chest jumped up on to Rojos boot. So if there is to be a ban, it should be a 5 game ban for hazard because Hazards chest could have killed Rojo.

Archived