talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

FA Cup Quarter Finals - 11th-13th March, 2017

football forum

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The only reason this scoreline has occurred is because Lincoln City's players are now tired and can't recover their positions in time.  This is a physical difference between the two teams because the football difference (minimal) was seen in the first period.

• Administrator
3 minutes ago, SirBalon said:

The only reason this scoreline has occurred is because Lincoln City's players are now tired and can't recover their positions in time.  This is a physical difference between the two teams because the football difference (minimal) was seen in the first period.

spot on. Lincoln exerted a hell of a lot in the first half and would have been a bit demoralised with the goal conceded just before HT as well.

1 minute ago, VanPanna said:

It has been a poor display in the first half. Again Xhaka cant be trusted not even against a non league team! 

The first half performance is the real one mate. Obviously Wenger and his horde will talk about the second half which is null and void due to the physical difference between both sides.

Xhaka's tackle was disgraceful and should've been a red card. 

• Administrator

Lucas Perez goes on the massive cunt list.

Diving anyway is a shambles. But 5-0 up at home to a non-league side, what is the fucking point? Such a weapon.

Fuck me Chris Sutton is a mega cunt! Easily the worst commentator I've ever heard. Such a miserable wanker.

Solid win in the end but it was so easy second half. Don't know why Perez is getting flack any other situation that's a penalty, clear contact. 

Next round is bound to be very tough. Not sure we will win it but good to be back at Wembley. Would be nice for Wenger to win the FA Cup and leave but it'd probably make him stay.

An easy win in the end. This fairy tale crap has been seriously annoying to deal with, they're a lower league side but I take joy in the big win against them as it made the commentators and pundits cry. Chris Sutton is an embarrassment of a commentator/pundit, why he's still in a job I'll never know. Upset some idiot Arsenal fans that were actually hoping the team lost which is another bonus.

A win was needed and we got it. Hopefully we can stop being shit for the rest of the season now.

4 minutes ago, Cannabis said:

It may be anyway, I don't see you getting past any of the teams that are left in the hat under current performances and without any silver-ware there's even less of a leg for Arsene to stand on. 

The worst case scenario is that you draw Spurs and get proper mauled at Wembley.

Or if Arsenal win  he gets a new deal lol

13 hours ago, Cannabis said:

5-0 and Lucas Perez tries to dive his way to a penalty, what an embarrassment. 

The fans singing ''Que Sera, Sera'' are tools too, it's Lincoln City and your club is a shambles. 

Ian Wright said that Arse need to use this game to build confidence and re-unite/refocus the team. 5-0 at first look seems like they did that but delve below the layers a bit and we see that it took them 46 minutes to score the first goal. The second half display is what should (in Arsenal's eyes) have been how the whole game was controlled, but it certainly wasn't.

On the plus side, some of the goals were really well taken, not just lashed at...

15 hours ago, SirBalon said:

The first half performance is the real one mate. Obviously Wenger and his horde will talk about the second half which is null and void due to the physical difference between both sides.

Xhaka's tackle was disgraceful and should've been a red card. 

I just dont get Xhaka at all I really don't he is the biggest liability at the club since Emmanuel Frimpong, some brainless player who just goes steaming in all the time. Surely when you buy a player for 36 million they should be doing things right, Monchengladbach must be laughing so hard that they got this kind of money it really is one of the worst signings Arsenal have ever made.  

• Administrator

Harry Kane injured and to be subbed with not even 10 minutes gone. 

Not sure how serious the injury is as it may just be precautionary. He managed to walk off the pitch...

Arsenal were in a no win situation yesterday. Credit to Lincoln for their run in this year's cup, but yesterday the gap in quality was far too big and it could have been a cricket score.

Kane off injured already with an ankle injury, he could be out for a while.

• Administrator
5 minutes ago, roversgirl said:

The manager clearly doesn't rate Janssen, bringing on Eriksen ahead of him for Kane...

probably doesn't help that apparently his agent said a month or two ago that Janssen won't be at the club next season.

Archived