talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

football forum

A place to discuss all things relating to Americans playing outside of the States. 

Pulisic has been a stud, didn't watch the BvB match today, but heard that Christian had an absolute monster match. 

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • The topic was pinned
1 hour ago, Storts said:

FYI anything you post from Fox won't be available to the majority of us

Not even on Twitter? I can't get Sky stuff so I guess that makes some sense.

Just now, HoneyNUFC said:

That works but it is German football not the MLS, not sure if that was intended or not?

The thread is American's Abroad. The goal was scored by Bobby Wood (American) while abroad. :ph34r:

• 1 year later...
  • 2 years later...
On 22/07/2018 at 14:23, nudge said:

What is your honest opinion of Sargent?  I've watched him a good bit the last year or so and I think he flatters to deceive.  Works hard off the ball but doesn't seem to have the individual talent to make the next step.

• Subscriber
12 minutes ago, Coma said:

What is your honest opinion of Sargent?  I've watched him a good bit the last year or so and I think he flatters to deceive.  Works hard off the ball but doesn't seem to have the individual talent to make the next step.

I pretty much agree; he works his socks off but doesn't produce any "magic" moments, so to say. Definitely expected more from him. That said, I think he would benefit immensely and score quite a few if he played with better players, especially those in midfield, so that he wouldn't have to fall back every time to get the ball and then try to work his way to the goal again. He's still young and now getting regular playing time, so should still develop.

Archived