talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Football League 2016/2017 - 17th - 21st March

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Never seen it but he talks some shite. Seen Lee Ryder say that Kuzsak was the reason we didn't win. He made some good saves but if we played with the same intensity we did at Brighton we would have scored a couple. 

Hopefully this two week rest rejuvenates us physically and mentally.

On 19/03/2017 at 11:08 AM, Any O'Brien said:

Awful game yesterday, didn't look like scoring. Didn't look like conceding either, Birmingham are awful. 

Looking at the bigger picture we are one week closer to the finish line with Huddersfield not making any ground over us. Not arsed about Brighton as they have the easiest run in and I think will win the league.

Two home games against Burton and Wigan next. Win both and we should be well on the way, especially off Huddersfield slip up again.

Please take 6 points from those two games. I give up if either of those teams take any points from SJP.

6 hours ago, roversgirl said:

Please take 6 points from those two games. I give up if either of those teams take any points from SJP.

Wouldn't be shocked if we fail to win both. Haven't won back to back home games for 4 years and if you were at SJP in December you'll know our players have a tendency to think the jobs done by turning up!

17 minutes ago, JOSHBRFC said:

Fuck off! I can't be arsed checking but that can't be true after this season!? xD

It is true mate. When I say back to back I mean as in directly after each other...

Villa 2-0, Bristol City 2-2

QPR 2-2, Derby 1-0

Hudds 1-2, Reading 4-1

Sheff Wed 0-1, Forest 3-1.

On 3/21/2017 at 7:49 PM, Romesh said:

Filipe Morais scores after 4 mins against Oxford. @StefBWFC will be happy. 

Is there a more in-form player in the country at the moment?

I simply cannot believe Bradford City let such a great crosser of the ball (way, way above this level) leave on a free.

We've won 100% of our matches since I became active on this forum. I knew coming back was a great idea.

• Subscriber
1 hour ago, StefBWFC said:

Is there a more in-form player in the country at the moment?

I simply cannot believe Bradford City let such a great crosser of the ball (way, way above this level) leave on a free.

We've won 100% of our matches since I became active on this forum. I knew coming back was a great idea.

That's got me thinking actually...

• The topic was unpinned

Archived