talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Manchester United Discussion

football forum

5 hours ago, Teso dos Bichos said:

The better team won. not worried one bit though! Mourinho's chelsea side lost 2-1 to a terrible Newcastle and still ended the season with three losses  

Well when you factor in the 2 beatings you are going to get from Manchester's only professional club and the loss you are going to take against Spurs next week it wont be long before you are back in mid table where you belong!   ...Manchester, Spurs, Chelsea, Liverpool will all finish above you ;)

Edited by Happy Blue

1 hour ago, Happy Blue said:

Well when you factor in the 2 beatings you are going to get from Manchester's only professional club and the loss you are going to take against Spurs next week it wont be long before you are back in mid table where you belong!   ...Manchester, Spurs, Chelsea, Liverpool will all finish above you ;)

How shit are city though. Only scored 5 goals in two games against Italy's second best side and a team undefeated away from home. The wheels are coming of. It's huddlesfield title to loose I think :banana:

5 hours ago, Bluewolf said:

Is that right Mourinho blamed the wind for the defeat??? 

Excuse me while I have a little snigger to myself... 

I can't believe he actually said that. 

1 hour ago, Gunnersauraus said:

I can't believe he actually said that. 

He didn't blame the wind and the rain, he said the circumstances were difficult but that is not an excuse.  Huddersfield just wanted it more.

I thought he was open and honest in defeat  even humble.  Probably in shock like the rest of us.

45 minutes ago, Gunnersauraus said:

I know he didn't blame the conditions. But I think he was saying had the conditions been better it may have been different

Not that I felt Mourinho was saying it, but I think the worst the conditions are the more the better of the two teams is affected. Creates a more level playing field.   

• Administrator
5 hours ago, Redcanuck said:

He didn't blame the wind and the rain, he said the circumstances were difficult but that is not an excuse.  Huddersfield just wanted it more.

I thought he was open and honest in defeat  even humble.  Probably in shock like the rest of us.

for all the stick he gets most of the time (including from me), I agree with this. The bit I saw on Soccer Saturday showed to me he said what was needed to be said - Huddersfield were the better team on the day and not only that, he said his team didn't even deserve to draw and Huddersfield were more hungry for the win and had more desire. 

2 minutes ago, Happy Blue said:

Mourhino has just been flirting with PSG and saying he wont end his career at United  ..looking for a way out already, players will be under the bus next week after Spurs dismantle them too xD

You are obsessed with utd

• Subscriber
30 minutes ago, Cicero said:

Striker I really wished we signed. Made everything look easy and just goes to show why you don't need pace to be deadly up front. 

When would you have had the opportunity to sign him?

• Subscriber
4 minutes ago, Cicero said:

Not saying there was one ever, just a striker I admired for his technical ability. Especially in hindsight, he would of been way better than signing Anelka. 

He was brilliant yeah. Unless you had signed him before we got him for Leverkusen there was never any chance though. 

recent interview of Jose sees him lashing out at some United fans due to their lack of respect for Lukaku.       Are United fans slowly becoming Madridistas ( the people living in madrid, not fans around the world ) ??  In the sense that they're ( madridistas ) ungrateful as fack, booing their top players and never ever satisfied ???

On 25/10/2017 at 9:03 PM, Teso dos Bichos said:

Pep gets mad at Mou for calling him pep and for telling it how it is!! He won two CLs one with a Portuguese team (it will be years!!! before another team from that country wins it) and he won it with Inter!! man utd has the best coach, ive no doubt about it!!

There is certainly some truth in that. I'm not sure if he is quite as far ahead of other coaches as he once was but to win it with those clubs was certainly more of an achievement than winning it with Barcelona. I still think pep is a top coach. But I can't see him ever taking clubs like that to champions league winners.

1 hour ago, Teso dos Bichos said:

Indeed! But the bitterness from the cules and anti United/Mourinho makes them blind!! Pep needed the "best" team of all time to "win" the CL. Its amazes me that chelsea fans here defend pep so much even after the refs STOLE the game from chelsea vs Barcelona. The bitterness got even worst when Mou dismantle the six-trophy team xD WITH IN

Justice was served in 2012 so not really arsed. And Barca finished 3rd the season before Pep. So don't know where this best team of the world nonsense came from. Especially when he got rid of Ronaldinho and Deco. 

2 hours ago, Cicero said:

Justice was served in 2012 so not really arsed. And Barca finished 3rd the season before Pep. So don't know where this best team of the world nonsense came from. Especially when he got rid of Ronaldinho and Deco. 

That's another thing people forget. He didn't take over a championship side. There both great coaches.

6 minutes ago, Spike said:

@Teso dos Bichos you never did answer me. Why are you so obsessed? Makes you seem small-time.

Have a theory a traumatising incident occurred in his youth that involved a Chelsea fan, in Barcelona, who's last name was Conte, and was coincidentally wearing a Liverpool kit with an LCFC scarf. 

Edited by Cicero