talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Manchester United Discussion

football forum

Just now, Cicero said:

Right.

So a Chelsea fan, named Alonso Conte, who lives in Barcelona, and was wearing a Liverpool kit and LCFC scarf is who we should be targeting. 

He is also guilty of manslaugter by drink driving.

Okay set the triangulation sights on lads, we got this. 

39 minutes ago, Teso dos Bichos said:

im obsessed with the truth and giving credit where its due. 

Better make that your wallpaper che cause Chelsea will not win a trophy this season and as a result, the board will be searching for a new coach. once again you will be saying teso was right, mark my words.

On a point of order, .............. Has anyone EVER said that? If so when & on what? ...... Other than agreeing that Shit Stinks

Poor Jose....Another press conference where he turns up the shadow of the man once was. I do feel for him, obviously extremely unhappy with life up North. 

55 minutes ago, Teso dos Bichos said:

im obsessed with the truth and giving credit where its due. 

Better make that your wallpaper che cause Chelsea will not win a trophy this season and as a result, the board will be searching for a new coach. once again you will be saying teso was right, mark my words.

Nah, mate you're just a chicano obsessed with a couple of Europeans cities you aren't from xD

5 minutes ago, Teso dos Bichos said:

im not obsessed. I rep my hometown team Club America. whats is your hometown team spike? Dandenong City SC? 

Now you're just being silly, I was playing around with you (don't forgot most of the time I actually like you!). :219_fisherman_fishing_at_a_lake: Hometown!? I thought you were an Atlanta boy!

Edited by Spike

1 minute ago, Teso dos Bichos said:

atlanta? hell no! born in Mexico city but been living in Alabama since the age of 8 (im 26 now) i actually like your post too and cicero's as well. i dont dislike anyone but that Everton cunt HK(follows me around neg repping me) 

Cool. I always thought you were a first-generation Chicano for some reason (maybe I was confusing you with someone else I know?), do you ever pop back down to Mexico?

Funny story, one of my friends looks like Canelo.

22 hours ago, Teso dos Bichos said:

Mourinho is like Floyd Mayweather - Gary Neville

Manchester United manager Jose Mourinho has been likened to boxer Floyd Mayweather by Gary Neville because they both "use defence as a weapon."

Mourinho's style of football has been questioned following a goalless draw with Liverpool and a narrow 1-0 win over Tottenham Hotspur.

But former United full-back Neville insists defending well is just as much of an art as thrilling attacking football, and made the comparison between the Portuguese coach and former world champion Mayweather, who won multiple titles across several weight divisions with his patient, pragmatic approach in the ring.

United have the best defensive record in the Premier League having conceded just four times all season. They haven't shipped a goal at home in the league since April.

Neville told Sky Sports: "Mauricio Pochettino and Jurgen Klopp have got wonderful reputations for being attacking coaches.

"But Mourinho is a little bit like Mayweather at times. Mayweather is called boring at times, where he uses defence as a weapon, let's people punch themselves out"

ESPN 

Could not have said it any better myself. Best defense and second best offense not bad! Hows Conte's boys doing? xD

Defensive football isn't actually easy. People make out anyone can do it that's not true. And anyway utd have blown a lot of teams away. There not playing well at the minute but they're still winning. That is the one advantage they may have over city. I'm not sure if city can play bad and still win

59 minutes ago, Teso dos Bichos said:

they had a similar winning streak last year and this year will be the same. whats hilarious/ironic that mbappe and company knocked them out the CL playing peps game 'attack attack " a great coach has a good team defensively and offensive. Read the below comments about the spurs match results. EXACTLY what ive been saying. Enjoy every press conference by mourinho the professionalism and class is evident. he doesnt pitch a fit because a coach calls you by the name everyone else calls you or moan about injuries/laugh like a maniac. Just another match 

EFCA556E40234E37866F5D0B727567F8.ashx

'A DIFFERENT WAY OF ANALYSING'

Mourinho's comment on the win over Spurs was in response to a journalist's point about good results not being enough for some people. The boss continued: "Similar performances for other clubs are magic, or examples of brilliant tactics and amazing attitudes by the players. And for other teams the same kind of performance becomes conservative, negative, so many adjectives."

A593EA33F2B74A4ABCE4A54CD4A69DD5.ashx

SPURS WIN IN CONTEXT

Last weekend's league opponents Tottenham secured an impressive Champions League win over Real Madrid on Wednesday and Mourinho said: "They beat Liverpool 4-1 and Real Madrid 3-1 but did not score against Manchester United, so we deserve credit."

B843F71D970C46D89FBEC5ACE0228629.ashx

WILL ANYONE BE BACK FROM INJURY?

Asked if he expected any players to return on Sunday, Jose said: "We are there, we are in... I think the next two days will be important for that decision."

TEAM NEWS

On United's injury situation, the manager said: "We have to wait a little bit. Normally the press conference is a bit later in the week - we still have Friday and Saturday. I'm not very optimistic, but I don't want to lie by saying there's no chance of recovering, so I prefer just to say two more days to confirm my expectation."

32455EF68E9A4479AEE16A49FD630C02.ashx

RETURN TO CHELSEA

Jose has been back to Stamford Bridge with both Inter Milan and United as an opposing manager, and he said at his press conference: “I have to admit it’s a little bit different but, in the end, I want to win. It's a big match because they are the champions but, by the emotional point of view, it's just one more game."

AFC582A2F33244A6BC2A610AA4379DA9.ashx

Ha ha mourinho moaned about injuries and fixture conjestion all last season. 

9 minutes ago, Teso dos Bichos said:

i dont support los pinches blancos 😊 last year Mourinho bitched about the poor scheduling that led to many injuries not bitched about missing an injured player badly like conte did. 

Bitching is bitching. 

2 minutes ago, Teso dos Bichos said:

DN8ewZAUMAAhBpI.thumb.jpg.e92dcd847f93ad2f0fd0ed630ca211f1.jpg

Is it a problem though? Stats tell a different story. For one, with Pogba, you lot faced bottom half clubs, so it would obviously make sense there would be loads of chances created. And with Pogba injured, you lot came up against Liverpool, Spurs, and us, to which Mourinho set up his side conservatively. 

13 hours ago, Cicero said:

Is it a problem though? Stats tell a different story. For one, with Pogba, you lot faced bottom half clubs, so it would obviously make sense there would be loads of chances created. And with Pogba injured, you lot came up against Liverpool, Spurs, and us, to which Mourinho set up his side conservatively. 

Asides from bottom half clubs, there's 0 flair in midfield currently, Herrera doesn't go past players, only Matic tries to and he's not even that kind of player, Pogba brings a lot to utd and it's clearly obvious now, he brings calmness, composure, long passes and shots at oppositions goal, he is their main man in the team and without him has been very obvious, just like how Kante is for Chelsea

• 5 weeks later...
7 minutes ago, Spike said:

@Teso dos Bichos you live in England? Had me stitches, mate.

1VvsWz7.png

What the hell is all that? xD

Did you just write that on one of those old line computers? Hahahahahahahaha

The funniest bit about the comment aside from the rubbish soothsayer style predictions is the bit about Guardiola’s style being abrasive?  What the hell does that mean?  He gives his players a piece of sandpaper each when they go out on the pitch? Maybe De Bruyne and David Silva get actual electric sanders to create the abrasions. O.o

2 minutes ago, SirBalon said:

What the hell is all that? xD

Did you just write that on one of those old line computers? Hahahahahahahaha

The funniest bit about the comment aside from the rubbish soothsayer style predictions is the bit about Guardiola’s style being abrasive?  What the hell does that mean?  He gives his players sandpaper when they go out on the pitch? Maybe De Bruyne and David Silva get actual electric sanders to create the abrasions. O.o

He wears his players out with his high-intensity style.