• Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Ligue 1 2017/18 Chat

• Replies 311
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator
3 hours ago, Smiley Culture said:

I have had a look at French fixtures and I can get to Lille and back for £58, so I had a look at Lille tickets for their game with Marseille and I can get them fairly cheap too. This is probably a stupid question but could the game be moved from the Saturday, which it is scheduled for?

Depends on the Sunday fixtures. If it's an evening match given the planning that goes into Policing, I'd be surprised if It was moved.

3 hours ago, 11Neymar Ousmane Dembélé11 said:

I just love how practically no-one comments on Ligue 1, even on Matchdays when Mbappe made his PSG debut alongside Cavani and Neymar :) PSG "thrashed" Metz 5-1.

I watched it, PSG were very good but the red card changed the game. You can see though that Neymar/mbappe partnership is going to be scary good.

5 hours ago, 11Neymar Ousmane Dembélé11 said:

I just love how practically no-one comments on Ligue 1, even on Matchdays when Mbappe made his PSG debut alongside Cavani and Neymar :) PSG "thrashed" Metz 5-1.

coz it's boring.   it's a no-contest.    metz ??? guigamp ?? toulousse ??   st-iteniene ??   who the heck are these teams ??  

psg could win their league with a 20 point margin and nobody will treat it as an achievement.    what i'm waiting is how they will perform in the UCL, i won't be watching the game, just wait for the results ..

13 minutes ago, 6666 said:

2 good goals from Rennes' point of view. Evra having a nightmate. Rennes looking a team much better than a team in the relegation zone.

They´re a talented side and expectations were high to begin this season, Gourcuff is not getting the best out of that team. 

14 minutes ago, Stan said:

Shocked seeing this score so early in the game too :o 

With we count the last match against Monaco that´s 8 goals conceded in less than 120 minutes. Terrible. I´m not sure if Rudi Garcia will last the season.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived