talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Hello

football forum

Just now, LaSambadeStGermain said:

His consistency problems are gone thankfully. He's a player who can beat any fullback in the world. He's literally impossible to outspeed and stop on the ball but his end product is so bad and he's not composed at all. I think he should be Peru's winger especially seeing Farfan is no longer on the team but he's still got work to do.

You're right. I've seen fast players but faster than Carrillo, only Ronaldo in his prime maybe.

He's talented enough to do anything he wants to on the pitch, but I'm afraid his "football brain" isn't exactly the best.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Machado said:

You're right. I've seen fast players but faster than Carrillo, only Ronaldo in his prime maybe.

He's talented enough to do anything he wants to on the pitch, but I'm afraid his "football brain" isn't exactly the best.

How do Benfica fans feel when players from Sporting or Porto join (and vice versa)?

4 minutes ago, Spike said:

How do River Plate fans feel when Boca does the same? Self-flagellation?

Don't remind him of Batistuta xD

Generally you don't see many players go from Boca to River or vice versa. Here in Peru we don't see many Alianza players go to Universitario but most players have played for both clubs in their career. Just not directly.

10 minutes ago, Tanksie said:

They tasted like bone. 2/10 would not eat again unless to ingest the soul of a worthy sacrifice

I kinda of expected your grandfather to be a goat, you filthy animal.

1 minute ago, Spike said:

How do Benfica fans feel when players from Sporting or Porto join (and vice versa)?

Personally it feels like a huge slap in the face of our rivals. It's sort of satisfying that we get to tease them with the fact that a player they initially signed prefers to play for us, even more so when he was a fan favourite.

When it's the other way around though, you should know that us Southern Europeans feel stronger than anyone about Judas scumbags. Maxi Pereira for instance was one of our captains before joining Porto two years ago. From a club legend with several titles won, to a shit stain in our club's history in a matter of days.

26 minutes ago, Machado said:

Personally it feels like a huge slap in the face of our rivals. It's sort of satisfying that we get to tease them with the fact that a player they initially signed prefers to play for us, even more so when he was a fan favourite.

When it's the other way around though, you should know that us Southern Europeans feel stronger than anyone about Judas scumbags. Maxi Pereira for instance was one of our captains before joining Porto two years ago. From a club legend with several titles won, to a shit stain in our club's history in a matter of days.

Hey Pedrinho it's true Portuguese and Brazilians don't get along?, cause i've seen lots of heated discussions between the two in youtube.

1 hour ago, Berserker said:

Hey Pedrinho it's it true Portuguese and Brazilians don't get along?, cause i've seen lots of heated discussions between the two in youtube.

I've had and still have plenty of Brazilian friends and love them, ahah.

On youtube everyone is a dickead. It's probably the most toxic and unmoderated place on the internet xD

I've seen plenty of it and the argument basically goes like this:

"You Portuguese basterds took our gold, made us slaves, fucked our woman and left our country poor in the end", to which our side replies...

"Yes but without us you'd still be natives with no civilization, still fishing with arrows, etc."

It goes in circles with tons of name calling.

Brazilian people are very well welcomed in Portugal. We have large communities of them, specially in Lisbon.

Ah, and I can assure you those discussions are mostly between people who never visited, or dealt with real people from the other country.

Long story short... no, we don't hate each other. We are more like brothers, but language aside, still very different countries with extremely different cultures and international roles.

7 hours ago, Machado said:

I've had and still have plenty of Brazilian friends and love them, ahah.

On youtube everyone is a dickead. It's probably the most toxic and unmoderated place on the internet xD

I've seen plenty of it and the argument basically goes like this:

"You Portuguese basterds took our gold, made us slaves, fucked our woman and left our country poor in the end", to which our side replies...

"Yes but without us you'd still be natives with no civilization, still fishing with arrows, etc."

It goes in circles with tons of name calling.

Brazilian people are very well welcomed in Portugal. We have large communities of them, specially in Lisbon.

Ah, and I can assure you those discussions are mostly between people who never visited, or dealt with real people from the other country.

Long story short... no, we don't hate each other. We are more like brothers, but language aside, still very different countries with extremely different cultures and international roles.

I've heard this sort of thing before on Spanish people in Latin America.  Although I have to say it tends to be a particular type of person and by far the majority don't feel that way at all.

football forum

Welcome Brian.

Post good content and you'll fit right into the community, this is a new forum and every new member will be treated with respect regardless of their past on other boards.

I hope that you take this as a fresh start and become a decent poster, it's good to see you here and I look forward to seeing what member you turn out to be.

Archived