talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

AFC World Cup Qualifiers

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nervous for Oz tomorrow, don't think they'll trash Thailand but they'll win 2-0 or something like that, while Japan will get a draw in Saudi Arabia.

Odds are against Australia but I think theyll go through. If they finish 3rd, as long as they avoid South Korea they'll be fine. For me Oz is better than the USA and a hell of a lot better than Honduras and Panama.

Hopefully Troisi starts. In no way is he better than Mooy but he's done better for the soccerroos in my opinion.

Syria leading!!! and as it stands if Uzbekistan win their match, South Korea are out!

There's more, Syria a nation thats torn in war and can't play their games at home will go to the World Cup directly!

• Administrator

Iran beating Syria 2-1 after Syria led.  As it stands, because Uzbekistan are drawing with South Korea, they'll be through and Syria will finish 4th, out of contention. 

9 minutes ago, Stan said:

Iran beating Syria 2-1 after Syria led.  As it stands, because Uzbekistan are drawing with South Korea, they'll be through and Syria will finish 4th, out of contention. 

Syria don't give up! 2-2

Uzbekistan are the biggest bottlers in Asia.

don't understand the above mess... but USA are 4th in a shit cunt group... so if we beat Syria (lol never thought I'd type that) we could play the yank cunts. USA currently on 8 points from 8 games if they lose to Honduras 😂

15 hours ago, Anton said:

don't understand the above mess... but USA are 4th in a shit cunt group... so if we beat Syria (lol never thought I'd type that) we could play the yank cunts. USA currently on 8 points from 8 games if they lose to Honduras 😂

Don't know what football he watches sometimes. Australia could beat any CONCACAF team except maybe Mexico + Costa Rica.

Although I will say with the USA getting a draw tomorrow they are almost sure to qualify directly. Meaning that Australia will more than likely go to the WC.

On 07/09/2017 at 0:13 AM, Blue said:

Don't know what football he watches sometimes. Australia could beat any CONCACAF team except maybe Mexico + Costa Rica.

Although I will say with the USA getting a draw tomorrow they are almost sure to qualify directly. Meaning that Australia will more than likely go to the WC.

You're a deadset idiot

On 07/09/2017 at 0:13 AM, Blue said:

I am amazed at your level of confidence in Australia. We are not at a great point in our cycle. Need some more talent to come through. 

4 hours ago, Harry said:

I am amazed at your level of confidence in Australia. We are not at a great point in our cycle. Need some more talent to come through. 

Not saying they are great but they are easily better than the 4th place CONCACAF team.

Only Mexico and Costa Rica could beat them with ease IMO.

Archived