talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Dating, Relationships and Marriage Thread

football forum

• Administrator
14 minutes ago, Danny said:

I feel like when you've been together that long it's not uncommon to develop feelings for someone else or even that wrong too, easily said than done when I'm not in that situation but I'd say the best thing is just to talk to her about it, is it just feelings for someone or something serious?

Could be worth seeing a councillor over it.

not sure what the local council could do?

:ph34r: 

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...

Update. 

There's been a reasonable recovery from where things were at when i last posted. 

We've committed to work at our relationship and do what's needed to get our families future back on track. I feel reasonably optimistic about or prospects. We are getting along great and to be honest always have done all the way through this in all fronts except in the intimacy department which had been different since our son was born. Honestly i think that's a normal situation to be in after 15 years in a relationship and in the "raising kids" years but when something new and exciting comes along it can be tempting to give in to it. 

Marriage takes work and isn't easy partially because it isn't always as exciting as what else you might be able to find out there at a given time. But when you reflect on the value of the life you've built and weigh that against the new but temporary excitement its not always best to act on your immediate short term instincts. 

• 3 weeks later...

Sometimes I feel I'm not made for this love thing. I fell in love with this girl in July but it didn't work. We have fallen in love with each other again but now I'm really anxious it won't work again and I feel that will be my downfall.

11 hours ago, Anton said:

Why didn't it work the first time? 

We took it too fast and we both felt it was forced. Now we are taking a different approach. 

I hope it works this time. We really like each other.

9 hours ago, Storts said:

She saw Brian's penis 

Oi, what gives. Probably better than yours ;)

6 hours ago, Stan said:

he died in a car crash first time.

Correct, and I was reincarnated but as a complete minger. Like Tevez!

On ‎24‎/‎12‎/‎2017 at 9:19 PM, Blue said:

Sometimes I feel I'm not made for this love thing. I fell in love with this girl in July but it didn't work. We have fallen in love with each other again but now I'm really anxious it won't work again and I feel that will be my downfall.

I prefer this version.

Sometimes I feel I'm not made for this fuck buddy thing. I was shagging a bird in July but my cock didn't work. We have started banging each other again but now I'm really anxious my cock won't work again and I feel that will be my downfall.

7 hours ago, Lucas said:

I prefer this version.

Sometimes I feel I'm not made for this fuck buddy thing. I was shagging a bird in July but my cock didn't work. We have started banging each other again but now I'm really anxious my cock won't work again and I feel that will be my downfall.

Member of the year arrogance? ;) 

• 2 weeks later...
  • Administrator
56 minutes ago, FOYM said:

Gonna go ahead and do it...

@nudge will you be my internet girlfriend? 

I'll treat you well, sent you good memes and loadsszzz of heart emoji' s ❤

37 minutes ago, nudge said:

Thought you'd never ask...

you know what he wants in return though

Archived