talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Dating, Relationships and Marriage Thread

football forum

7 hours ago, RandoEFC said:

If you're a gambling man you could try proposing to her on her birthday. Might scare her off. Then again might not 😁.

That would be quite the risk, I'm telling you :D

She hit me with the "what is this?" question on the 2nd date. After one date, and only seeing each other a few times overall, she was texting me saying she missed me - after not seeing each other for 4 days. 

I should be grateful that for once in my life I've stumbled across somebody who's properly into me. But it just freaks the life out of me. xD

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
20 hours ago, Inverted said:

Seen a girl a few times, and I’m starting to feel like bit of a dick cause I’m im getting feeling that she’s very into it, and I’m not taking it very seriously.

I quite enjoy her company but tbh I’m not crazy enough about her to imagine it being a long-term thing. 

If I don’t explain in person that I’m not looking for an actual “formal” relationship soon I think it will be quite slimy, and we’re meeting for dinner/drinks tomorrow.

But: it’s her birthday, so I really don’t think it would be kind to make my point then. But yeah, the longer it goes on with her being quite emotionally intense and me not saying anything, the more I feel I’m setting myself up to look like a cunt.

If you are going down the cunt route, smash her then fuck her off. May as well go full cunt than just half cunt.

football forum
13 hours ago, Inverted said:

That would be quite the risk, I'm telling you :D

She hit me with the "what is this?" question on the 2nd date. After one date, and only seeing each other a few times overall, she was texting me saying she missed me - after not seeing each other for 4 days. 

I should be grateful that for once in my life I've stumbled across somebody who's properly into me. But it just freaks the life out of me. xD

Without sounding harsh, if she's really into you then whatever way you choose to back out won't end rosy. I'd suggest just going along with it as you might find out that you're into her too but just needed to discover it at a slower pace. 

Also, @Lucas has always been a fountain of knowledge, trust him with your life.

• Administrator
1 minute ago, Spike said:

One interview down, one tomorrow! Feeling much more hopeful this job hunt than the previous. Two days waiting for a call after submitting applications beats the hell out three-hundred plus.

are you dating the interviewer?

football forum
7 minutes ago, Spike said:

One interview down, one tomorrow! Feeling much more hopeful this job hunt than the previous. Two days waiting for a call after submitting applications beats the hell out three-hundred plus.

Good Luck Spike! Job hunting isn't the most fun stage of your life but getting that job you've set your sights on is a great feeling! Hope it all works out.

Just now, Stan said:

looks like @Spike wanted to. I don't buy the 'clicked on the Pub' excuse :D 

It's not as if I'm not a serial offender for posting in the wrong threads. :farmer: I'm just a country boy, I dunno nuffin bout this computermajiggies.

• Administrator
2 minutes ago, Spike said:

It's not as if I'm not a serial offender for posting in the wrong threads. :farmer: I'm just a country boy, I dunno nuffin bout this computermajiggies.

now you're starting to sound like @Bluewolf 

And @Batard as well cos he's old too.

Good luck spikey 

In a relationship with this lass now, asked her out during a fireworks show cause I'm generic as fuck but romantic as fuck too, she loved it though. She's a keeper this one I reckon, fingers crossed she does turn out to be an uber cunt like the ex 😂

3 hours ago, FOYM said:

Good luck spikey 

In a relationship with this lass now, asked her out during a fireworks show cause I'm generic as fuck but romantic as fuck too, she loved it though. She's a keeper this one I reckon, fingers crossed she does turn out to be an uber cunt like the ex 😂

Well done mate, must be great fun dating a keeper just try not shoot too hard and let her save a few too (preferably in the mouth).

Third anniversary next Friday. I can't believe it's been that long already. The wife and I are going out for tapas at an establishment named 'Mesón Sabika' founded and formerly owned by an elder man from Granada known as the 'Tapas King' of Chicago.

She was a twiney, ungrateful fucker. Took her out a couple of time, nothing seemed good enough. The final straw was bringing her to mine, making her the food she loved, getting the film she wanted, all her favourite snacks, then made her breakfast in bed the next morning...then for her to complain about being bored. Fuck that bollocks. I've no time for little princesses at my age. 

She was a kind hearted lass, and looked fantastic, but I ain't into the high maintenance women. Too laid back for it and it just doesn't click. 

• Administrator
2 minutes ago, FOYM said:

She was a twiney, ungrateful fucker. Took her out a couple of time, nothing seemed good enough. The final straw was bringing her to mine, making her the food she loved, getting the film she wanted, all her favourite snacks, then made her breakfast in bed the next morning...then for her to complain about being bored. Fuck that bollocks. I've no time for little princesses at my age. 

She was a kind hearted lass, and looked fantastic, but I ain't into the high maintenance women. Too laid back for it and it just doesn't click. 

what an ungrateful bitch. good job you got rid.

Archived