talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Dating, Relationships and Marriage Thread

football forum

On 16/03/2017 at 10:47 AM, Any O'Brien said:

Decent looking lass at work is a vegetarian and she has taken a shine to me since she found out I don't eat meat.

I don't eat meat because I don't like the taste of it, but after seeing an opening I obviously told her that I am against harming animals and even considering the next step to veganism.

Put my foot in it big time today though, strolled in to the staff room on my first break saying how much I want a couple of the horses that I had on at Cheltenham to die. She was horrified at that and the fact I like horse racing.

Barely spoke to me the rest of the day.

I was going to abuse you something rotten for not liking the taste of meat until you said the rest of the story, you've redeemed yourself xD

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Haha.

Speaking or relationships/women etc, I have only been back in oz for 48 hours but my mind is all over the place regarding the lady I left behind in Japan. Got to give it some time to see if it's the right call.

33 minutes ago, Anton said:

So, @Cure did you do what Cannabis suggested?

Well funnily enough I'm getting attention from more and more. Either I was before and was just blissfully unaware or they're appearing out of nowhere.

42 minutes ago, Anton said:

Haha.

Speaking or relationships/women etc, I have only been back in oz for 48 hours but my mind is all over the place regarding the lady I left behind in Japan. Got to give it some time to see if it's the right call.

Lady? How old is she, like 60?

14 minutes ago, Anton said:

Go get her tiger.

Go get them you mean. xD

I walked past a girl on Friday and sat close by. Stood up to tie my laces, turned around to look at her and she her gesture... she was taking in my arse. I've been told it's nice by some and hear these sort of things more regularly than ever.

It's what I get for being myself more and not giving a shit about what society wants me to be. -_-

45 minutes ago, Anton said:

Haha.

You can always go back. Hard but possible.

Browsing reddit (something I never do) and I find that people really, really hate the white man asian female couple. Fucking hell, there are hundreds of articles written by people that are salty as fuck; who gives a fuck what ethnicity you are? These people are racists that want their racial purity.

https://nextshark.com/dear-asian-women-im-calling-one-aesthetic-distance/

cartoon.jpg

5 minutes ago, Anton said:

Eurasian babies are the future. I missed a trick whilst I was in Asia with that one. xD

How dare you have relationships with other consenting adults outside your ethnic group.

• Subscriber
6 hours ago, Spike said:

Browsing reddit (something I never do) and I find that people really, really hate the white man asian female couple. Fucking hell, there are hundreds of articles written by people that are salty as fuck; who gives a fuck what ethnicity you are? These people are racists that want their racial purity.

https://nextshark.com/dear-asian-women-im-calling-one-aesthetic-distance/

cartoon.jpg

Baffles me some of the stuff I read nowadays. A perfect example of someone who probably preaches anti-racism yet is actually a racist themselves.

• Subscriber

WMAF simply gets a bad rap because of all these older men in developing Asian countries getting on with young good looking Asian girls; it's so widespread it's become a stereotype where the male in WMAF relationship is seen as a creepy sugar daddy while the female is seen as a gold digger who is whoring herself.

22 minutes ago, nudge said:

WMAF simply gets a bad rap because of all these older men in developing Asian countries getting on with young good looking Asian girls; it's so widespread it's become a stereotype where the male in WMAF relationship is seen as a creepy sugar daddy while the female is seen as a gold digger who is whoring herself.

This.

My father lived in Russia for 5 years, met a successful women, got married, and now they both live here happily married. She is 14 years younger, and so people automatically assume she was a mail order bride. I know this isn't WMAF, but it's in the same category.

6 minutes ago, ATL said:

This.

My father lived in Russia for 5 years, met a successful women, got married, and now they both live here happily married. She is 14 years younger, and so people automatically assume she was a mail order bride. I know this isn't WMAF, but it's in the same category.

White man really white female. Sickening cross breeding :ph34r:

• Subscriber
6 minutes ago, ATL said:

This.

Haha, I imagine it gets awkward and annoying after a while!

Anyway, that's the point, most of stereotypes hold at least some truth, it's just not applicable to 100% of the target group...

23 minutes ago, nudge said:

Haha, I imagine it gets awkward and annoying after a while!

Anyway, that's the point, most of stereotypes hold at least some truth, it's just not applicable to 100% of the target group...

It does. Explaining that I have family in Russia, and how my father met a Russian in person, fell and love and married, is a tale I'd love to not have to explain. However, the look on people's faces when I mention my Step-Mom, always makes me feel the necessity to explain.

Archived