The better place to talk football.

Dating, Relationships and Marriage Thread

football forum

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Stan said:

won't be the first time one of you have come early for sure :ph34r: 

It was definitely she who came early. I'm hung like Dion Dublin.

NB. It's a matter of fact that Dublin is hung like a fucking horse and has been mentioned by various players and Fergie. No racial stereotyping took place in this post ^_^

• Administrator
1 minute ago, DeadLinesman said:

It was definitely she who came early. I'm hung like Dion Dublin.

NB. It's a matter of fact that Dublin is hung like a fucking horse and has been mentioned by various players and Fergie. No racial stereotyping took place in this post ^_^

too late. i've reported you to kick it out already.

• Administrator

went to the missus' parents house today while she was out for lunch and asked them for their permission/blessing to marry her.

They accepted and said yes pretty much straight away :)

Happy days!

22 minutes ago, Stan said:

went to the missus' parents house today while she was out for lunch and asked them for their permission/blessing to marry her.

They accepted and said yes pretty much straight away :)

Happy days!

Congratulations mate, you're only halfway there though. Its just a matter of being confident she'll say yes.

Hopefully she accepts when you ask.

• Administrator
6 minutes ago, Cannabis said:

Why would she say no to someone who can boast that they're the administrator of an internet forum like this?

2 minutes ago, Storts said:

Small penis

i bought her that magnifying glass we were talking about the other day all the way back on our first date so she's been fully prepared for a while :) 

1 minute ago, Blue said:

Congratulations mate, you're only halfway there though. Its just a matter of being confident she'll say yes.

Hopefully she accepts when you ask.

Cheers mate.

I think this is a matter of age but I can't see myself getting married at least until I'm 30. Most of my mates are football fans and that's my big ticket to getting along with the majority really as socially I'm not great and never have been. I've been in 3 relationships and all 3 were mistakes by my part. I was actually talking to one of my exes yesterday as I managed to see her, and told her one reason I'm growing my hair. I don't really want to be attractive until later on so I wouldn't get any girls talking to me for love purposes. 2 of my exes came to me, and that was when I had shorter hair so I rather avoid that for now. I've got other projects going on and I don't want to get distracted especially not at the point I'm at.

That sounds completely daft as I can always say no and its not like I had an overwhelming amount talking to me. I just rather avoid OCD thoughts like "I could miss an opportunity" bla bla bla, I'm 19 and not in any rush. I'm too focused on my football projects, my studies, work and my website at the moment. I don't know if growing my hair would be a solution but here in Peru they don't really like longer hair much.

• Subscriber
30 minutes ago, Blue said:

I think this is a matter of age but I can't see myself getting married at least until I'm 30. Most of my mates are football fans and that's my big ticket to getting along with the majority really as socially I'm not great and never have been. I've been in 3 relationships and all 3 were mistakes by my part. I was actually talking to one of my exes yesterday as I managed to see her, and told her one reason I'm growing my hair. I don't really want to be attractive until later on so I wouldn't get any girls talking to me for love purposes. 2 of my exes came to me, and that was when I had shorter hair so I rather avoid that for now. I've got other projects going on and I don't want to get distracted especially not at the point I'm at.

That sounds completely daft as I can always say no and its not like I had an overwhelming amount talking to me. I just rather avoid OCD thoughts like "I could miss an opportunity" bla bla bla, I'm 19 and not in any rush. I'm too focused on my football projects, my studies, work and my website at the moment. I don't know if growing my hair would be a solution but here in Peru they don't really like longer hair much.

Brian you do post some weird shit sometimes xD

Just now, Storts said:

Brian you do post some weird shit sometimes xD

Ha, I'll be honest I wasn't sure whether it would be a good idea to post that, I'll admit its weird but I'm giving it a shot!

Wasn't my original motive haha

• Administrator
31 minutes ago, Blue said:

this was some of the most random shit I've ever seen on here and then it slightly, ever so slightly, made more sense with the last sentence of the postxD

Still odd though. 

• Administrator
23 minutes ago, Lucas said:

How do you plan to propose @Stan? Lots of cool ideas out there these days.

It'll be around Christmas and New Year and our 2 year anniversary falls in between those 2 dates so perfect timing.

I was thinking about doing it in Madrid when we go there next Friday but been looking for the right ring for a while to no luck. There's lots of rooftop terraces there which overlook the city and there's great views of it so that would have been pretty much perfect to be honest! Was thinking about getting a proposal ring if I can't find an actual ring but I'd prefer the latter. 

• Administrator
21 minutes ago, Teso dos Bichos said:

Congrats Stan. 

as for me, I got some aderall and molly. Molly for me and the aderall for the rican slut coming over to my house :$ Gonna bone her up and then let her clean my place up. :what:

5 hours ago, Blue said:

Probably the most accurate thing you've ever posted on here :ph34r:

Congratulations and good luck, Stan

4 minutes ago, Burning Gold said:

Probably the most accurate thing you've ever posted on here :ph34r:

Congratulations and good luck, Stan

I'm about as accurate Paul the Octopus mate ;) 

5 hours ago, Stan said:

It'll be around Christmas and New Year and our 2 year anniversary falls in between those 2 dates so perfect timing.

I was thinking about doing it in Madrid when we go there next Friday but been looking for the right ring for a while to no luck. There's lots of rooftop terraces there which overlook the city and there's great views of it so that would have been pretty much perfect to be honest! Was thinking about getting a proposal ring if I can't find an actual ring but I'd prefer the latter. 

There's nice rooftop bar called Maddison in St. Pauls, good views

14 hours ago, Stan said:

Lots of scope to do things around Christmas time.

Could do the classic box, inside a box, inside a box, getting her more frustrated as she unwraps each box till she gets to the ring. 

Could make her an advent calendar which is quite easy to do and will go down well in itself, and in the 24th window, put the ring in it. Or just take out the chocolate from one and recoil window 24.

Could hide the ring in a christmas cracker and let her win so when she looks at the prize your ready to ask her.

Could also leave it a bit later than normal and decorate a tree together. Then let her put the star/fairy on top and when she comes down your already on one knee. Bit cheesy but so simple too.

Archived