talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Kristho's Schland! - Off Topic

16 hours ago, Tsubasa said:

Egal, erstmal ins Stadion gegangen und ein paar Altbier gezischt. Hilft auch xD Aber ja, schon nicht schön. Vor allem dieser tiefsitzende Husten ist ätzend. 

Ich könnte mir vorstellen dass Altbier wirklich hilft. Zumindest schmeckt das ja wie Medizin xD

Ja, vor allem halt weil es oft wirklich eine Zeit dauert.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Subscriber
22 minutes ago, Relling said:

Do any of you guys have recomendations for podcasts about the bundesliga (or spesific teams or bundeliga related topics)?

(Preferbly in German)

Sorry if not far enough of topic.

Rasenfunk for serious professionally done stuff, FUMS & GRÄTSCH for a light-hearted take on Bundesliga/football in general.

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, Faithcore said:

Ich habe mich nun auch endlich zu einer Entscheidung durchringen können.

Hoffentlich vergisst sie nicht, wer ihr den Weg zum Thron geebnet hat.

Ja, musste nochmal per WhatsApp druck machen, damit der feine Herr auch endlich mal abstimmt :ph34r:xD

• Haha 1

• Subscriber
21 minutes ago, Viva la FCB said:

Not that im helping; but do you remember the days when you where invincible to hangovers! Definitely took that for granted...

To be fair, I still don't really get hangovers... That said, I don't drink copious amounts either and I try to drink enough water inbetween when I'm drinking whisky, so it's not that surprising I guess. I usually feel a bit hungover if I happen to eat too little while drinking. Nothing an Aspirin C Brausetablette and a cheeseburger wouldn't fix though.

Just now, nudge said:

To be fair, I still don't really get hangovers... That said, I don't drink copious amounts either and I try to drink enough water inbetween when I'm drinking whisky, so it's not that surprising I guess. I usually feel a bit hungover if I happen to eat too little while drinking. Nothing an Aspirin C Brausetablette and a cheeseburger wouldn't fix though.

Drinking whisky and stuff the quality of it also makes a huge difference on how you are feeling the next day.

• Subscriber
Just now, Faithcore said:

Drinking whisky and stuff the quality of it also makes a huge difference on how you are feeling the next day.

Oh absolutely, but I haven't had any poor quality alcohol since my early 20s (bar some Cambodian beer haha), so I don't even take that into consideration anymore xD 

• Subscriber
2 minutes ago, nudge said:

The drinking water or soaking up with greasy food is essential, a veteran knows these tricks :D I cant attest to the whiskey as i only drink shitty ones and in shot form! the quality does make a massive difference though even in beer as well as Draught vs bottles. My problem is my one hockey team consumes copious amounts so we dont drink for quality more quantity. I can feel a little haggered in the mornings as work sometimes.

• Subscriber
5 minutes ago, Viva la FCB said:

The drinking water or soaking up with greasy food is essential, a veteran knows these tricks :D I cant attest to the whiskey as i only drink shitty ones and in shot form! the quality does make a massive difference though even in beer as well as Draught vs bottles. My problem is my one hockey team consumes copious amounts so we dont drink for quality more quantity. I can feel a little haggered in the mornings as work sometimes.

Oh, drinking enough shots of shitty whisky (or even worse, shitty vodka :shutup:) would 100% guarantee a hangover for me too xD My worst "hangovers" these days come from sugar if I'm silly enough to drink too much of mixed stuff like rum or coke etc; I don't tolerate sugar well in general and I barely consume any, so combined with enough alcohol it's just too much work for my liver, I think. Happens rarely though, as I usually stick with decent beer and whisky, and I agree well with those haha.