Bundesliga 2016/2017 - Matchday 26

football forum

• The topic was pinned
  • Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hit the woodwork 5 times = 1 goal

OK?

Could be Aube, but at least he misses the woodwork.  His goal tally is great but his misses from so many brilliant feeds he gets is really worrying.  With a less productive set of supporters I just wonder....  He really should stay with BVB while the chances keep coming!

1 hour ago, SchalkeUK said:

Could be Aube, but at least he misses the woodwork.  His goal tally is great but his misses from so many brilliant feeds he gets is really worrying.  With a less productive set of supporters I just wonder....  He really should stay with BVB while the chances keep coming!

I was refering to Hoffenheim hitting the post 3 times within 10 minutes, because i predicted a Hoffenheim win in the BL prediction league.

• Subscriber

2 goal lead in HT for us, not an impressive performance by any means, but we're clinical in front of goal. Freiburg started much better, but then seemed to lose their confidence after Kruse's goal (a lovely one too!), and then a brilliant cross from Garcia to Delaney who put it past Schwolow just before the half time. Good stuff, hopefully we'll keep it up in the 2nd half. It's a pity Bauer was injured (and Sane just before the kickoff), but now it's a good chance for Santi Garcia to shine, especially since he's in talks for a new contract.

The Derby was meh. Auba should have decided it, but instead he tried to pass it to Dembele. BVB lucky with some referee decisions. 

Frankfurt vs. Gladbach was hard to watch. Gladbach bad, Frankfurt slightly better but unable to score. Seems like I picked the wrong matches to watch today :D Definitely have to watch the full highlights tomorrow. Can't wait to see Freiburg vs. Bremen. As much as I like Freiburg, I'm happy for Bremen and especially for Alexander Nouri. 

This matchday offered some quality football. The only bad games i can remember were Frankfurt - Gladbach and Ingolstadt - Mainz. The derby had some good moments as well as some bad one. Augsburg are an absolute disgrace. What they did is competitive distortion.

• The topic was unpinned

Archived