• Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Players you hate

football forum

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator

This Is why money is a great enabler. If you're a decent person, money will amplify it and the same for being a bellend cunt, money only makes you more of a bellend cunt. 

On 23/05/2017 at 9:27 PM, Cannabis said:

Yep, he's at it again. Throwing away opportunities like they're going out of fashion. To think I actually half-believed him when he signed for Southend United and pleaded that he was going to change. There's a part of me that feels sorry for him and there's a part of me that just thinks he's a total bellend.

AFC Wimbledon fans told me when they played Southend he was clearly the most naturally talented footballer playing by some distance. Such a waste of a human body.

1 hour ago, Aaroncpfc said:

AFC Wimbledon fans told me when they played Southend he was clearly the most naturally talented footballer playing by some distance. Such a waste of a human body.

This is a set of fans that thought Sammy Moore was a great footballer. 

Been told that Ranger's had his hands involved in organised crime in the past but he's always managed to keep himself far enough out of it to be caught. Also, while at Blackpool he was stealing teammates personal belongings and that's why he was bounced out of the club on one occasion. 

He'll be forever in and out of prison for various crimes and I'm sure one day he'll get a long stretch for something or other. For a kid from a rough part of London, he had the opportunity to make a name for himself and break out of that cycle and that area but he's thrown away those opportunities and chances and I don't think he has enough about him to ever look back and regret his own actions. 

AFC Wimbledon fans being appreciative of Sammy Moore is exactly the same as me being appreciative of somebody like Alan Lee. Did a job for us at a lower standard than what were used to now. You can't discredit there view points because Sammy Moore didn't have the influence that you may have once hoped.

• 2 months later...

Southend United will give striker Nile Ranger a chance to relaunch his career when he is released from prison.

The former Newcastle striker, 26, was jailed for eight months in May after admitting online banking fraud.

Southend boss Phil Brown expects Ranger to return to training before their first League One game on 5 August.

"When the season starts, we'll try to get games behind closed doors so he can get a level of match fitness," Brown told BBC Essex.

After Ranger pleaded guilty to conspiracy to defraud by obtaining bank details and transferring money, Southend said they would consider the player's future.

Speaking after their pre-season friendly defeat by Brighton on Tuesday, Brown said: "Nile has to understand that these players are playing with discipline and have done for the last three or four weeks.

"The best we will get out of Nile is probably a week's work and that won't be enough for him to be fit for the [start of the] season."

Ranger joined Southend in August 2016 and scored eight goals in 27 league appearances last season.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/40714975

That's desperate 

• The title was changed to Nile Ranger Released From Jail Early
  • 2 months later...

There are cunts and then there is Roy Keane.

What a jumped up, arrogant, egotistical, bitter and twisted prick. And a nasty motherfucker to boot.

What he did to Alf-Inge Haaland was a fucking disgrace. He deliberately tried to finish the career of a fellow pro because of a perceived lack of respect, when in reality he had a bad self inflicted injury and used Haaland as a scapegoat to justify his actions.

59e009878c87e_RoyKeane.jpg.57c57e6990ba85039ff789ebc6e947ba.jpg

Then to stand over the player whose career you've just ended by gloating and shouting in his face was damn right disgusting and disrespectful.

article-2186011-147A0071000005DC-872_634x545.thumb.jpg.7124a487148a128a6ae09f81c421c892.jpg

Not content with that, he decided to be a compete dickhead and cause a public row with Mick McCarthy, Rep of Ireland boss at the time, which resulted in him missing out on the World Cup. No Roy, you are not bigger than the country. And that whole rift with the manager only started because he felt humiliated McCarthy had made an example of him by bollocking him for poor timekeeping in front of his team mates.

He should have put personal issues aside for the sake of his country but on the biggest stage, and as the team captain, he let them down and made it all about him. 

inpho_00755839.thumb.jpg.e1bd6a2f1ffc59197f5088bc6972266f.jpg

And I absolutely hated the way he'd be the first one up in the ref's face if anyone gave something against Man Utd. He was an absolute bully. People moan about Chelsea, Barcelona as being big culprits in our game now but Roy Keane set the tone for this. He was forever in the referee's face trying to intimidate them. Where is the respect?

untitled.thumb.png.6d92443913497b8c5d9f88a0e3921fe9.png

Wouldn't piss on him if he was on fire. Scum.

2 hours ago, Viva la FCB said:

Ribery is an obvious one but curious about Xavi? I'd venture to guess with all the shit hes talked since retiring in Arabland?

He's always been a complainer, almost on Mourinho's level. Greatest central midfielder of his time after Iniesta, but my god he couldn't keep his mouth shut. 

From complaining to how teams defend against them, to blaming the pitch for being too dry or the grass being too long. Stating nonsense like the infamous, 'football lost', bollocks. Let's not forget the whole 'bring cesc home' comments. Just couldn't lose without opening his mouth. Where Iniesta on the other hand is very humble about it and always congratulates the other team. 

17 hours ago, Viva la FCB said:

Ribery is an obvious one but curious about Xavi? I'd venture to guess with all the shit hes talked since retiring in Arabland?

Xavi has a big mouth and unlike other players, he is never criticized for being such a whiner. Cicero gave some good examples. 

On 03/04/2017 at 8:33 PM, Tanksie said:

Luis Suarez. The rat dog himself

Mario Gotze. Slimy little cunt. But did win Germany the world cup

Sergio Busquets. Need I say more

Kevin Davies. Grubbiest cunt I have ever seen play football? It's possible

Tim Cahill. Same reason as Davies. He was in the top 5 for fouls committed per game almost every season. Got injured fouling a man city player once (was hilarious) and was sent of in his last EPL game. Good times

Fabregas. Cunt prima donna. Some say Arsenal are holding him hostage to this very day.

Pepe. Dickhead one minute, in tears about what a dickhead he is the next.

Lucash Niell. Played for 10000 clubs. Sucked balls at every one of them.

Neymar. Vile little vagina.

Joleon Lescott. Put your head away for fuck sake, there are kids about.

Pogba. Dabbers will be castrated on sight.

John Terry. Grubby cunt personally oversaw the sacking of half a dozen managers in his time.

Steven Gerrard. The one club legend that tried to jump ship to Chelsea twice (even succeeded once for 10 minutes) Trying to hold the club you 'love' to ransom you grub.

Alex Morgan. Refuses to suck me off, what a bitch.

hahaha fuck I'm funny

On 13/10/2017 at 7:44 AM, Smiley Culture said:

It's quite weird, I quite like how certain people's piss gets boiled by a multi-millionaire they'll never meet, a bit like Lucas with Roy Keane above. 

Not sure how never meeting someone means you can't get mad at them. I'm not as hate filled towards Roy Keane, mainly because he's irrelevant now, but it is ridiculous how a scummy footballer that wasn't even that good is still seen as a symbol of "the good old days".

5 hours ago, 6666 said:

Not sure how never meeting someone means you can't get mad at them. I'm not as hate filled towards Roy Keane, mainly because he's irrelevant now, but it is ridiculous how a scummy footballer that wasn't even that good is still seen as a symbol of "the good old days".

I just find it funny that people get rattled by footballers who provide no real significance to their lives. Like when you see people losing it at say Wayne Rooney inside a stadium, it's funny. Imagine how shit your life must be that one shred of enjoyment you get is abusing a multi-millionaire for little reason. 

• Administrator

Adding Andy Carroll to this list.

Great to see a referee finally take action against his habit of needlessly elbowing players in the face. Even more of an idiot that he did it again so soon after the first booking. 

Archived