talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Players you hate

football forum

On 16/10/2017 at 6:03 AM, Smiley Culture said:

I just find it funny that people get rattled by footballers who provide no real significance to their lives. Like when you see people losing it at say Wayne Rooney inside a stadium, it's funny. Imagine how shit your life must be that one shred of enjoyment you get is abusing a multi-millionaire for little reason. 

Then why watch football at all then if showing emotion over something that doesn't really affect your life is "funny" ?

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply
52 minutes ago, FOYM said:

Then why watch football at all then if showing emotion over something that doesn't really affect your life is "funny" ?

Liverpool fans who stood with their scarves above their heads on Saturday and sung "You'll never walk alone" showed emotion. As did the Liverpool fans who spent 90 minutes supporting their team. The United fans who got behind their team and sung showed emotion. 

The people who spent 90 minutes losing their shit and gesticulating and spewed bile at say Phil Jones for daring to do his job by walking near the Liverpool fans to take a throw-in weren't showing emotion. They were displaying a deep lying sense of bitterness, resentment and looked like utter morons in front of millions. 

Does it affect your life that a footballer was doing his job by taking a throw-in? It's not emotional to act like an angry ape all because it's a 'rivalry'. It's just being a tit and if you get that "emotional" because of a player from a rival club, its fucking hilarious. 

Pepe -  an animal.   nothing more

Sergio Ramos - volatile bomb

Pique - gay-mouth

Xavi - he's a good player, but what he did after football is what makes me hate him.  gay-mouth

Suarez - a dog or a human ??

all of the players of Leicester who betrayed Claudio.

Neymar - drama queen

• Administrator
1 hour ago, Teso dos Bichos said:

O.o he is right though. i got called a WuM when in reality i was being honest about chelsea and LCFC 

you have no concrete proof there was 'betrayal' by the players against Claudio.

• Administrator
1 minute ago, Teso dos Bichos said:

okay stan if you say so. it must hurt your ego bigly to say "you was right about Craig Shakespeare, Teso". 

nah it's fine. don't act like you're the only one who said it though. not got a problem with being proved wrong to be honest. It hasn't worked out for Shakespeare and he was out of his depth and it hasn't worked out. Happy to admit it.

I suspect if it was the other way round, however, you'd find it very difficult to admit you were wrong :). I figure it's not a personality trait of yours to admit when you're wrong in other situations or be humble. 

Archived