talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

An Old-Time FIFA Run - Everton

football forum

On 22/04/2017 at 6:51 PM, Cure said:

No worries. I'm gonna take the thing apart and see what the problem is. It's an old console and although I rarely use it it means something at least. Went through the thick and thin of it with that box. I'm not giving up on it...

UPDATE: Could not fix. It's definetely the end of the road.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, Cannabis said:

That's a shame, I was enjoying reading this. 

It does give you an excuse to join us in the Football Manager section though :)

Firstly thank you. I actually got it started again and just did sims and through that we got third and then fourth and then a title win. Then it packed up and is dead. A great shame and a loss. Despite getting me into a lot of (genuinely unnecessary and over-exaggerated) trouble down the line the console served me well. I shall try and get the old thing booted up again in a couple of months to see if it's recovered. If not... not the end of the world but unfortunately this is the end of the line. :D

Not got the time right now I'm afraid. I've got commitments elsewhere and will do for the remainder of my life if I get going how I want to with degree and performing on the sidelines. The cost of dreams. :(

FM18 comes out soon? How much do they tend to cost? May not be able to afford it and all.

4 minutes ago, Cannabis said:

They're quite cheap, usually around £27 although the new game will only be out in November. 

As for your console dying if you're willing to wait until the end of the year you might get a good deal. Project Scorpio (Microsoft's new console) is out at the end of the year which means that the Xbox One will fall in price.

Won't have time. As I said degree and in my sare time I'm looking to form a band and go around performing. Need to purchase a license to perform for any royalties and to be allowed to cover my (our) own material. Anyway if it's just my lyrics I'll split the cash. Let's just say they're not free but in the long-run should pay out.

If I gave a favour I'm sure I'd be able to afford it. The game that is.

Archived