talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Weird Fans Who Sit Near You?

football forum

Are there any fans around you that have a screw loose?

Last few years there's been this bloke who laughs and shouts "rubbish" at every refereeing decision against us, even if it is blatantly the right decision.

About 6 years ago I used to sit near a guy who kept singing songs from the 1970s. Just him. Now whenever we play Arsenal I can't help but get songs dissing Bertie Mee out of my head.

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator

there was a guy last season who kept hating it when midfielders would pass to defence or defence to Kasper. Every now and then you'd hear shouts of 'pass it forward for fuck sake' or 'get forward!!' despite being in winning position and it being easier to keep possession rather than lump it up to Okazaki against a 6ft 4 centre half xD 

I can't enjoy the games because i got Any O' sitting to the right taking half my seat, then i got Cure on the left picking his nose and last but not least there's also Brian on the front seat trying to view the game using his binoculars backwards, there's no fucking way to concentrate on the game with people like that around.

On my left hand side a row of 5 seats belong to a Japanese corporative company and I get all sorts (never repeated as individuals) sitting there every home game.  They have a strange sense of getting exited in football because any decent move is greeted with loud laughter and a big ooooooooooh.  The worst thing is that they do this for whoever is attacking not only Arsenal.  In other words, they don't care who wins as long as there's goals and any team winning...  Draws are greeted with all sorts of sighs and dissapointment..  Oh! They also love recording everything on their tablets and smartphones.

2 hours ago, Berserker said:

I can't enjoy the games because i got Any O' sitting to the right taking half my seat, then i got Cure on the left picking his nose and last but not least there's also Brian on the front seat trying to view the game using his binoculars backwards, there's no fucking way to concentrate on the game with people like that around.

Picking my nose? Fuck off.

xD:congrats:

Going quite far back now but I used to sit near a kid who was about 8 who would always shout "pass it to Windass" every couple of minutes, even when he wasn't playing. Got a bit grating after a season or two of it. 

I used to sit right in the middle of a big group of middle aged men (they went back about 4 rows) decked out in Stone Island and Barbour gear who greeted each other with really intimate hugs before spending the majority of the game facing the wrong way hurling abuse at each other. 

On 4/8/2017 at 7:22 PM, Takyon said:

I used to sit near a kid who was about 8 who would always shout "pass it to Windass" every couple of minutes, even when he wasn't playing. Got a bit grating after a season or two of it. 

Was he 8 for two seasons? :ph34r:

• 7 months later...

In my block, there's a family (father, mother, daughter), and they're like always there. When you arrive, no matter when, they already sit there and smoke their cigarettes like non-stop. Half-time? Time to get up and get something to drink or eat, right? Nope, they stay on their seats. Match over, everyone leaves, nope, they're still there. I'm starting to think they're glued to their seats. They never get anything to drink, eat, visit the toilet or stretch their legs or whatever. They sit there ALL THE TIME. 

Archived