talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Tuesday 18th April - Real Madrid (6) 4-2 (AET) (3) Bayern Munich

3 minutes ago, Tsubasa said:

Watched the game at a friends' place. Very pleased with the result :D Marcelo is a fucking animal! 

I said he was world class a few years back on the old forum and most laughed, look at them now. B|

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 hours ago, Teso Dos Bichos said:

Igualmente chico. Le molesta a usted, aceptelo. Cules are the most cynical, show off messi's d'oro (s) and their trophies every chance they could and now thats not relevant xD no se preocupe chico, todavia tienen mas copa de rey. xDxD

We shouldn't be speaking in Spanish on here but I'll finish it with this...

No tengo nada en contra de Cristiano Ronaldo.  Es un grandísimo jugador, o mejor dicho, ha sido un grandísimo jugador.  Hoy en día es simplemente un rematador.  No tiene nada de nada que ver con lo que era y yo no soy ningún "pipiolo" para tratar de manipularme con simples estadísticas cuando se de lo que hablo.

Yo tengo la humildad de saber que Cristiano ha sido un grande del fútbol, pero tu eres el tipo de persona que mantendrá eternamente una bulla con algo que ya no existe.  Si pretendes saber tanto de este deporte, deja este tema porque ya no tiene por donde ir y aburre. :what:

Say what you want about Ronaldo, those who say he doesn't show up for big games are definetly eating their words this season. Does he show up in every big game, no of course not no one does. But he shows up in more than enough to cement a top place.

28 minutes ago, Tsubasa said:

Watched the game at a friends' place. Very pleased with the result :D Marcelo is a fucking animal! 

While i usually enjoy watching Bayern lose, I think it's pretty childish to celebrate this match. Football lost tonight, AGAIN.

The only Real Madrid player who deserves to be in the semi final is Marcelo.

I hope Real will draw Juventus. Even with all the luck in the world on Real's side Juve would wipe the floor with them. 

4 minutes ago, Dickie said:

Say what you want about Ronaldo, those who say he doesn't show up for big games are definetly eating their words this season. Does he show up in every big game, no of course not no one does. But he shows up in more than enough to cement a top place.

Needs to play ST from now on for me. 

3 minutes ago, Cicero said:

Needs to play ST from now on for me. 

This is his third season in that position mate.  Ancelotti put him there and that's where he's inhabited the pitch ever since.  Long gone are the days where he'd run at people down the flank!  When was the last time anyone saw him do that in a top level match?

9 minutes ago, True Bender said:

While i usually enjoy watching Bayern lose, I think it's pretty childish to celebrate this match. Football lost tonight, AGAIN.

The only Real Madrid player who deserves to be in the semi final is Marcelo.

I hope Real will draw Juventus. Even with all the luck in the world on Real's side Juve would wipe the floor with them. 

The only side that can beat Real are Atlético Madrid from what's remaining in the tournament and even then they seem to have a mental block against Real in this competition.

I can only see them winning it right now to be honest.  And THAT'S something that really grates on me.  It's not the fact that they can win it, but that they play some mighty average football.  Bayern over the two legs only have only themselves to blame with the coach (I hate saying this) being the real culpable figure.

It's a shame because I like Marcelo, Modric and maybe a couple of Real's other players. Carvajal is class too.

But there are overrated players like Ronaldo and Ramos (and some slimy dross like Casemiro) who coast along to greatness on lucky nights like this.

• Subscriber

On a par with Chelsea v Barcelona a few years ago. Games like this make you wonder why you even bother with football. No-one on the planet will convince me that game wasn't rigged. People are so naive if they think it can't happen.

An industry that doesn't even hide the fact that creating mega money is its sole purpose now. A sport littered with people who have no interest in the sport, but the business. You think these people within the game wouldn't fix these games if they thought they could make themselves more money through doing so?

I hope Bayern really go in on UEFA for this. No fucking about. No beating around the bush. They're one of the most powerful clubs in the world, one of the few who might be able to actually tackle the issue.

Nah, I've said before on here why that Chelsea-Barca fixture is overblown. There were some major mistakes that went Chelsea's way too.

The Vidal red, Casemiro staying on, and 2 offside goals, with nothing egregious going Bayern's way, is worse imo. 

1 hour ago, Inverted said:

Nah, I've said before on here why that Chelsea-Barca fixture is overblown. There were some major mistakes that went Chelsea's way too.

The Vidal red, Casemiro staying on, and 2 offside goals, with nothing egregious going Bayern's way, is worse imo. 

4 missed blatant penalty calls isn't over blown. Don't care what case Barca has, we were denied 4 clear penalties in a game we dominated from start to finish. What ever argument Barca had against us doesn't remotely equal the amount of fouls in the penalty box we were denied. 

• Subscriber

So il premise this by saying yes im bias. Vidal was lucky to not be sent off for the early tackle on Casemiro in the second half. After that play i 100% would have replaced him. What he was sent off for was laughable, it was a clean tackle not in a million years is that a yellow card.

The fact that Casemiro was still on the pitch at the end of 90 minutes was absolutely shambolic. He should have been yellow carded for the foul literally before he got his yellow. He then should have been second yellow'd for the penalty, he then should have been second yellow'd for the follow through on Robben maybe 10 15 mins later. Il ignore the full yard offside game winning goal because that doesnt tell the full story. I have no problem losing to the better side or in a game where theres nothing between the teams but this one is absolutely salty. Cruel game.

All i can do is applaud Hummels and Boateng who where both clearly not healthy hell even Lewy; they all put in a shift and left it all out there playing on god knows what injections. At the end of the day we still didnt finish the chances we had early on and that ended up biting us nearly as much as the ref. I just hope Real gets fucked in the next fixture they dont deserve anything.

• The title was changed to Tuesday 18th April - Real Madrid (6) 4-2 (AET) (3) Bayern Munich

But this is the best one...  Colombia's Faustino Asprilla posted a tasty Tweet with this! :whistling:

I'll translate; "NO MORE! No more robbery from Real Madrid.  Off-side goals, red cards.  No more robbery, a club of rats..."

Another bit of news I've just read is that Thiago, Lewandowski and Arturo Vidal had to be taken out of the referee's dressing room by the police after the game.

Oh...  Another thing filtered through is that it wasn't just the goal that made the game 2-2 that was off-side!

We can now say it's 17 off-side goals for the season where Real Madrid is concerned because Cristiano Ronaldo's third goal was also off-side it seems.

1492549897313.jpg

• Subscriber
9 minutes ago, Stan said:

special rules for Ronaldo & Real xD 

IMG-20170419-WA0000.jpg

When I see it again that first goal should really have been called offside but I think the linesman was nerved by the first time he called it offside and then had Ronaldo look at him like he was wrong in calling it right. The second one on the other hand is a bit harder to call I suppose.

Was looking to see how experienced the ref (and presumably his assistants) were, as some of those calls were pretty shoddy to say the least. Then saw this after Googling the guy

qDtV2ZT.png?1

1 hour ago, Mel81x said:

When I see it again that first goal should really have been called offside but I think the linesman was nerved by the first time he called it offside and then had Ronaldo look at him like he was wrong in calling it right. The second one on the other hand is a bit harder to call I suppose.

Offsides are more easily called if the defence line is moving as one. In the first case the static picture does not tell the whole story. You have Hummels, Costa and Alaba (and additionally Ronaldo, that is) moving at different paces and directions. It's a bit confusing play despite being,  in retrospective, thanks to the static picture, a clear call.

In contrast, I find the Marcelo pass to be a very easy call (particularly if the linesman is adequatedly positioned, which is not the case, I guess he should do more fitness to earn his salary in overtime).

• Subscriber
4 minutes ago, Kowabunga said:

Offsides are more easily called if the defence line is moving as one. In the first case the static picture does not tell the whole story. You have Hummels, Costa and Alaba (and additionally Ronaldo, that is) moving at different paces and directions. It's a bit confusing play despite being,  in retrospective, thanks to the static picture, a clear call.

In contrast, I find the Marcelo pass to be a very easy call (particularly if the linesman is adequatedly positioned, which is not the case, I guess he should do more fitness to earn his salary in overtime).

I get what you're saying because when I watched the match it was hard considering they showed the replay and it was Costa who probably blindsided the linesman as he dropped covering Carvajal to deal with Ronaldo.  The second one I am not so sure because we can't see where the linesman is to make an adequate call on what should have happened there but if he wasn't keeping up with the game then thats something UEFA need to address (further down the list from so many other things needing to be addressed of course)

1 minute ago, Tanksie said:

That's bullshit, for the first offside he is literally loitering in an offside position by about a meter.

And yet, if you see the replay it's a lot more confusing play than the Marcelo pass. If the cinematics of your defence line could be adequatedly described by brownian motion, you might be looking for trouble....

• The topic was unpinned

Archived