talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Serie A Transfers & Rumours

football forum

17 minutes ago, SirBalon said:

He is decent and a good enough replacement to be honest.

But anyone called "Quincy" makes me laugh hahaha...  Not only because it reminds me of an 80s series but also because it reminds me of that crap player we had at Arsenal which I can't remember his whole name but he definitely beat Cristiano Ronaldo on the amount of pointless step-overs a player can to to do a simple move...

What was his name?  Quincy Obi One Kinobi?

Quincy Owusu was quality until he got a Ghanaian passport, it all fell apart from there.

22 minutes ago, VanPanna said:

Quincy Owusu was quality until he got a Ghanaian passport, it all fell apart from there.

I've heard that the quality of the material they use to make Ghanaian passports is indeed awful and can change you into a different human being!!! xD

Edited by SirBalon

Quincy is the best winger I've ever seen playing in my country (back when he was playing for Panathinaikos) all he needs is motivation and he can do crazy things on the pitch. He lost that motivation when Netherlands ditched him. It's a pity cause he could be one of the best wingers of the world now.

Serie A runners-up Roma have moved to shore up their defence ahead of next season with the imminent signing of Holland international Rick Karsdorp.

Feyenoord fullback Karsdorp, 22, arrived in Rome on Tuesday morning and "will have a medical in the Italian capital, ahead of a proposed move to the Giallorossi from current club Feyenoord," Roma said in a statement.

Roma, who have secured an automatic spot in the Champions League, are hoping to strengthen for a fresh assault on the competition next season.

Just now, Cannabis said:

Is this the same Fabio Borini that was bang average at Liverpool and struggled to hold down a place at Sunderland? I know he would be going home but on what planet is this seen as a positive move for Milan?! 

Madness.

The exact one!

I completely comprehend that goals are the most expensive part of forming a winning formula in a team. But assigning to mediocrity is the biggest heartache a club fan can ever feel.

Put it this way... This goes for any club in my personal opinion. If you can't afford the goals conundrum at your club, then what better thing to do than to promote home blood from the youth setups?

I say this because with THAT you have the guarantee that the fans will get behind the team and especially the player. 

On 6/27/2017 at 11:46 PM, VanPanna said:

Serie A runners-up Roma have moved to shore up their defence ahead of next season with the imminent signing of Holland international Rick Karsdorp.

Feyenoord fullback Karsdorp, 22, arrived in Rome on Tuesday morning and "will have a medical in the Italian capital, ahead of a proposed move to the Giallorossi from current club Feyenoord," Roma said in a statement.

Roma, who have secured an automatic spot in the Champions League, are hoping to strengthen for a fresh assault on the competition next season.

If they're signing another full back that means that Florenzi's injure might be even worse than we thought...

Rumour has it that Juventus would be open to letting Leonardo Bonucci go to AC Milan and the deal could be completed tomorrow. That's come out of the blue and is very surprising...that would be a huge coup for Milan if it comes to fruition