• Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Sunday 23rd April - Real Madrid 2-3 Barcelona

football forum

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 minutes ago, ATL said:

I do find it funny how some people think refs are baised towards Real over Barca, yet Real hasn't won the league since 2012 and it's not as if they have been bad during that spell. xD

Generally they are biased towards both Real and Barça, but this season Real is being particulary favored. As you said, they haven't won since 2012 and that's a long time without a domestic title for Real. In the away match against Villareal in special, Madrid was basically given the match by the referees.

1 minute ago, Cannabis said:

Spain is still a massive market and to have such a large company (because that are what these are at the end of the day) under achieving is not good for marketability. Sure, they are relevant in Europe because of their recent Champions League's but as far as La Liga goes they are trailing behind. Even Atletico have won it more recently than them. 

If you analyse what has happened this season through various games at crucial points of the season you will know for sure that this is the case. It's hard to argue against it.

Mate, I'm not saying you are wrong. But if you were a Valencia supporter, and were mad about how the refs treated BOTH Barca and Real, then I would absolutely agree with you. But being a Barca fan like yourself, it's like me getting mad at AC Milan for getting non-Italian owners xD

I have seen plenty of Barca games were I thought it was obvious the refs gave them a pass. Same goes for Real. 

• The topic was unpinned

Archived