The better place to talk football.

Football League 2016/2017 - 21-25th April 2017

football forum

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber
12 minutes ago, StefBWFC said:

Small-time stuff, perhaps, but i couldn't give less of a toss. 

I'm going to be off my tits on Sunday assuming we don't fuck this up. 

It's fantastic. It's all part of the fun. The best memories in football come from things like that.

Even despite the run we've been on I'd still point to some of the memories in League One and the Championship as some of my favourites. It's all relative to the time.

11 hours ago, roversgirl said:

Pretty underwhelming celebrations (if you can call them that) last night for Newcastle!

Atmosphere throughout the game was flat. Wasn't even remotely like what it was bigged up to be or expected to be. It was more like waiting to get it done and over. End of the game celebrations were more akin to winning a cup Quarter Final than winning promotion.

Thought the players had more passion than the fans and that is why they went to the Gallowgate corner to celebrate goals because the rest of the crowd was I don't know, clapping a grand national winner or something.

• The topic was unpinned

So, I've been in the hometown of Francesco Becchetti, Rome, over the weekend, the same weekend we got relegated from the Football League. 

Relegation has been on the cards for months under Becchetti so it's no real heartbreak if you ask me, others may think differently mind. 

There's not really a lot to say that hasn't already been said. Hopefully we can sort out some kind of sale of the club over the summer but until a sale happens, the club is dying. 

• Administrator
1 minute ago, Smiley Culture said:

So, I've been in the hometown of Francesco Becchetti, Rome, over the weekend, the same weekend we got relegated from the Football League

Relegation has been on the cards for months under Becchetti so it's no real heartbreak if you ask me, others may think differently mind. 

There's not really a lot to say that hasn't already been said. Hopefully we can sort out some kind of sale of the club over the summer but until a sale happens, the club is dying. 

how did the protest go? Did they take kindly to it xD ?

Archived