talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Bundesliga 2016/17 - Matchday 30

football forum

• Subscriber
25 minutes ago, True Bender said:

What's the best beer you can buy in Cambodia?

Do you mean local or German? If it's the latter, then there are plenty available, but it's mostly weißbier. They even celebrate Oktoberfest here xD  Paulaner, Franziskaner, Hofbräu, all sorts of Erdinger, Weihenstephan, Löwenbräu and some shit brands like Kaiserdom. When it comes to pils, there's sadly not much choice, usually only Beck's, occasionally Krombacher, and - I shit you not - I once saw Oettinger in a pub xD There's plenty of Belgian beers available, some Czech ones too. 

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 24.4.2017 at 0:01 PM, nudge said:

Do you mean local or German? If it's the latter, then there are plenty available, but it's mostly weißbier. They even celebrate Oktoberfest here xD  Paulaner, Franziskaner, Hofbräu, all sorts of Erdinger, Weihenstephan, Löwenbräu and some shit brands like Kaiserdom. When it comes to pils, there's sadly not much choice, usually only Beck's, occasionally Krombacher, and - I shit you not - I once saw Oettinger in a pub xD There's plenty of Belgian beers available, some Czech ones too. 

Are the people who celebrate Oktoberfest in Cambodia mostly tourists or native Cambodians?

• Subscriber
7 minutes ago, True Bender said:

Are the people who celebrate Oktoberfest in Cambodia mostly tourists or native Cambodians?

Mostly German expats and also quite a few locals. It's a 3 day event in Phnom Penh organised by the German Business Group; they've been doing it for some 10 years already, I think. 

7 minutes ago, nudge said:

Mostly German expats and also quite a few locals. It's a 3 day event in Phnom Penh organised by the German Business Group; they've been doing it for some 10 years already, I think. 

Do they perform a real Zapfenstreich with a bigass Fass? Are there Pretzen and Weisswurst?

• Subscriber
8 minutes ago, True Bender said:

Do they perform a real Zapfenstreich with a bigass Fass? Are there Pretzen and Weisswurst?

Haha, I wouldn't know if they do Zapfenstreich as I don't attend Oktoberfest, but I really doubt it xD There should be Pretzen and Weisswurst available though, as I can easily get both in any of the German restaurants most of the time... German food in general is easy to get here.

also, look:

WOcf3dP.png

You are the first German club to enter Cambodian market :D 

• The topic was unpinned

Archived