talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Eurovision 2017; Portugal Win!

football forum

• Replies 335
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well I got Germany totally wrong!  Glad Spain have remained in ZERO points. Derseved!

I preferred the Italian song but the moment I heard the Portuguese song I loved it and it was class.  Never thought it could win this contest though!

Congratulations to out Iberian Peninsula brothers...  Beautiful classy song. ;)

It's fairly obvious that the mass hacking of global systems is a false flag to divert attention to the blatant stealing of this contest by a scruffy little Herbert you wouldn't give an out of date £5 to if he was busking about town. The only thing this contest shows every year is how eccentric the continent is getting, it's been a shit show and what the fuck are those Kangaroo fucking cunts doing there. 

18 minutes ago, Cure said:

If anyone else gives Bulgaria twelve points and I have to see that fucking child whimpering again I'll fly over there and brick him.

I hate him already. Get ready.

Yes! Yes! Yes! Jump off a bridge you fucking snivelling... so pleased.

4 minutes ago, HoneyNUFC said:

They should stream the after party live so we can watch those two sex pests get knocked back by every lass and end up waking up next to that fat croatian bloke who pretended to be two people 

Might make that into a comedy sketch. Can't be worse than the shit they normally show. Talking of shit that presenting was awful. I'm sure the Portuguese can blow it out of the water. xD

My thousandth post.

Archived