• Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Alright

football forum

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Welcome to Talk Football 365!

You can keep up to date with all of our activity by heading over to our Facebook page.

We would also appreciate it if you had a quick look over our forum guidelines as we like to have a relaxed environment and keeping to those will help. We'd also appreciate it if you could let us now where you found us.

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact us.

Enjoy your stay!

1 hour ago, Cannabis said:

Good to see you make the switch, if you're as miserable as our resident Villa fan @Fairy In Boots then I'm sure you'll get along just fine xD:ph34r:

The past few years have been something to forget for your club but hopefully the good times are on the horizon. Are you optimistic about the 2017/18 season?

I'm actually really positive in real life, this is where I dump my baggage as it's cheaper than therapy 

8 hours ago, TomAVFC said:

Joined here, post on AFF so recognise some usernames from there.

Long suffering Villa fan ;)

Welcome mate UTV

4 hours ago, Cannabis said:

Good to see you make the switch, if you're as miserable as our resident Villa fan @Fairy In Boots then I'm sure you'll get along just fine xD:ph34r:

The past few years have been something to forget for your club but hopefully the good times are on the horizon. Are you optimistic about the 2017/18 season?

I can make Fairy in Boots seem like a ray of sunshine.

Honestly not really optimistic about next season, having watched Bruce serve up football McLeish would encourage it will take a lot of work in pre-season to sort out. They've trusted him as the man though so we need to hope it gets a hell of a lot better.

4 hours ago, TomAVFC said:

I can make Fairy in Boots seem like a ray of sunshine.

Honestly not really optimistic about next season, having watched Bruce serve up football McLeish would encourage it will take a lot of work in pre-season to sort out. They've trusted him as the man though so we need to hope it gets a hell of a lot better.

I'm not convinced either but haven't commented much as I've said that about the last 4-5 now, don't want the passerby thinking we're all miserable cunts

Archived