talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Wrestling

football forum

On 21/04/2017 at 8:21 PM, Aaroncpfc said:

Impact debuts on Five Spike tonight. Worth recording and giving a try at the moment as it's on free TV. With this and WOS returning to ITV I anticipate this being the start of a very good year for wrestlings boom period in the U.K.

Impact is very weird at the moment. Half of it is good remnants from just before Jarrett took over, half of it is Jarrett bringing in his old friends from 10 years ago to 'revive' the show. Unsure about it.

On 23/04/2017 at 3:42 PM, Mazzari said:

Impact is very weird at the moment. Half of it is good remnants from just before Jarrett took over, half of it is Jarrett bringing in his old friends from 10 years ago to 'revive' the show. Unsure about it.

I have avoided the spoilers but I think they can justify bringing back Magnus, LAX and at a push Matt Morgan. Still a bit unsure on the way James Storm has jumped back to his old gimmick and Low Ki. If I hadn't watched Impact before I wouldn't have been keen to watched another show after that live episode. They got the order wrong, no Del Rio or Magnus and the ending was underwhelming.

19 hours ago, Aaroncpfc said:

I have avoided the spoilers but I think they can justify bringing back Magnus, LAX and at a push Matt Morgan. Still a bit unsure on the way James Storm has jumped back to his old gimmick and Low Ki. If I hadn't watched Impact before I wouldn't have been keen to watched another show after that live episode. They got the order wrong, no Del Rio or Magnus and the ending was underwhelming.

Just you wait until you see who they brought this taping. Worst one yet.

On 25/04/2017 at 16:54, Mazzari said:

Just you wait until you see who they brought this taping. Worst one yet.

I've just heard they disbanded Decay which is just a stupid move. WWE signed Crazy Steve about five minutes later which speaks volumes about that decision. Then they're using Abyss in a storyline that should be dead already with Josh Matthews and Jeremy Borash, and bought back Scott Steiner? Should have waited for Swagger.

Matt Sydal however should have been signed years ago.

On 25/04/2017 at 18:23, Aaroncpfc said:

I've just heard they disbanded Decay which is just a stupid move. WWE signed Crazy Steve about five minutes later which speaks volumes about that decision. Then they're using Abyss in a storyline that should be dead already with Josh Matthews and Jeremy Borash, and bought back Scott Steiner?

That's what I was talking to. And with Crazzy Steve, I think WWE offered him first, not Decay being disbanded first

Adam Cole is now a free agent and 'everybody wants him'.

Fully expect him to end up in NXT but given we are likely to be seeing Mike Bennett, Bobby Fish and Kyle O'Reilly there soon. Along with Eric Young, Bobby Roode, Drew Galloway, Roderick Strong and Kassius Ohno already on the the roster (along with the developmental guys they've created and will want to push). I can't help but think feuding with Okada and Omega in NJPW before jumping to WWE once those guys momentum have settled may be the best thing to do for the longevity of his career. I didn't realise how much younger he is than all those guys already in NXT. He's got plenty of time. 

9 minutes ago, Aaroncpfc said:

Also, Charlotte's nudes have leaked to the net, fourth female associated with the WWE to have this happen to them this year. 

Her nipples are like Michaels' eyes.

011217-shawn-michaels-primary-1200x630.jpg

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

After having to endure Goldberg as Champion, Roman Reigns win at WrestleMania, and now seeing what's happened at Backlash I think that's me done from wrestling for a while.

They know they can take the piss out of there loyal fans by giving them the opposite of what they want and making a load of money overseas instead. The most annoying thing is I understand why they've done it.  They've created a heel with real go away heat that's going to get massive reactions and whereever they go and make a load of money off it. But it's not something I want to see.

25 minutes ago, Aaroncpfc said:

After having to endure Goldberg as Champion, Roman Reigns win at WrestleMania, and now seeing what's happened at Backlash I think that's me done from wrestling for a while.

They know they can take the piss out of there loyal fans by giving them the opposite of what they want and making a load of money overseas instead. The most annoying thing is I understand why they've done it.  They've created a heel with real go away heat that's going to get massive reactions and whereever they go and make a load of money off it. But it's not something I want to see.

Looks like somebody got worked. Fucking smarks.

• 4 weeks later...
  • The topic was pinned
  • The topic was unpinned
  • 2 weeks later...

GFW have 'taken over' TNA, according to reports.

Jarrett's getting heat about this but considering he felt 'forced out' of his own creation in TNA. To then start a new company and then be in a position where you can take over your old company without having to dip in to your own pocket and without actually televising one show is quite poetic justice.

Perfect timing given it's there fifthteenth year anniversary. Make the show a celebration of old times and then start a new beginning next week.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • The topic was pinned
  • The topic was unpinned