talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Wrestling

football forum

On 16/03/2020 at 13:54, Gunnersauraus said:

Apparently dynamite is going ahead with no crowd

And to be fair to them, they showed WWE how to put on a show with no crowd.

On 16/03/2020 at 23:56, Stan said:

Wrestlemania to be behind closed doors. 

Gonna be so fucking weird seeing that. Watched Smackdown highlights last Friday. Each wrestler was doing their own little bit on the mic and it was like watching a rehearsal of a play with no audience to react with/to. Very disturbing xD

I'm so glad it's over two nights. Every year it gets more and more difficult in the UK to watch.

On 17/03/2020 at 00:20, 6666 said:

Biggest event of the year in the WWE Performance Center. No special entrances, no pyro, no theatrics, no crazy audience, no one reacting to anything. A shame. Feel especially sorry for Drew McIntyre, was finally going to get crowned. That happening in front of no audience is unfortunate. Edge back at WrestleMania as well. No one to shit on Reigns vs. Goldberg. What's the point? Just delay it.

Yeah, Drew is the biggest loser here. I wouldnt be against Brock winning and saving Drew's moment for a SummerSlam.

On 23/03/2020 at 21:48, 6666 said:

Time for a Survivor Series 2002 re-watch.

I never appreciated at the time how good the build up to that PPV was until recently even though it sucked me back in to Wrestling. Brock vs Rock, HHH vs HBK, Eddie vs Edge, Angle vs Rey, Benoit vs RVD, Black Gold, even Test looked like a bad ass feuding against Undertaker. Great times.

On 24/03/2020 at 22:38, 6666 said:

Dark Side Of The Ring returned for a second season. Difficult watch especially if you were a fan of either Benoit or Eddie Guerrero.

Part two on YouTube and first season on 4od in case you werent aware. Binged during quarantine. My missus hates wrestling but was really engrossed by it. What a man Chris Jericho is. 

1 hour ago, Devil-Dick Willie said:

Simon Miller told me to fuck off today. What a day. 

I thought you wrote Ernest Miller for a second 😂 Simon Miller is going to really struggle bring indoors for weeks/months.

• Haha 1

On 27/03/2020 at 17:04, The Palace Fan said:

Roman Reigns has pulled out of Wrestle Mania.

Perfect chance to let Braun win the title in an empty stadium. Everyone wants to criticise him at the minute for his bizarre comment about indy wrestlers. Roman might actually get cheered when he beats him for the title.

What did the big dumb piece of shit say?

1 hour ago, The Palace Fan said:

https://411mania.com/wrestling/braun-strowman-rants-evil-uno-comments/

Cornette's response was: "Fuck you, you big fat fuck" 😂

7 years and he knows how to do a safe powerslam and lariat, and an incredibly unsafe shotgun dropkick

Always hated circus acts who can't wrestle and he's no different

6 hours ago, Devil-Dick Willie said:

7 years and he knows how to do a safe powerslam and lariat, and an incredibly unsafe shotgun dropkick

Always hated circus acts who can't wrestle and he's no different

Cornette tore Strowman to shreds, it was hilarious.

@The Palace Fan @Spike@Devil-Dick Willie @DeadLinesmanthey are showing Edge and Christian v the Dudley's v the Hardy's from wrestlemania 2000 on you tube. I can't remember if it was that one or the one the year after because they had the same match at the next wrestlemania but one of them was one of the best tag team matches ever.

Update unfortunately I think it was the one the year after which is regarded so highly not that one

Edited by Guest

1 hour ago, Gunnersauraus said:

@The Palace Fan @Spike@Devil-Dick Willie @DeadLinesmanthey are showing Edge and Christian v the Dudley's v the Hardy's from wrestlemania 2000 on you tube. I can't remember if it was that one or the one the year after because they had the same match at the next wrestlemania but one of them was one of the best tag team matches ever.

Update unfortunately I think it was the one the year after which is regarded so highly not that one

Yeah the free matches WWE are putting on are a real mixed bag. Classics like Lesnar styles, the wm2000 match, edge vs undertaker, styles vs shane, mysterio vs eddie....

Undertaker vs cena, Undertaker vs lesnar, styles vs owens xD:congrats:

32 minutes ago, Devil-Dick Willie said:

"I betcha he didn't even flip that fucking bus or whatever"xD

Strowman is a big dumb motherfucker that doesn’t have the self-awareness to realise the onky reason he has a job is because was scouted and put on a fasttrack to the big leagues. He is kinda like a private school wanker that doesn’t realise the onky reason he is chief executive junior vice president of his cousin’s best friends law firm is because they were both molested by the same priest at their catholic school.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

On 27/03/2020 at 17:04, The Palace Fan said:

Roman Reigns has pulled out of Wrestle Mania.

Perfect chance to let Braun win the title in an empty stadium. Everyone wants to shit on him at the minute for his bizarre comment about indy wrestlers. Roman might actually get cheered when he beats him for the title.

I never liked Braun to be honest. He was like a bad comic book villain at first which unfortunately got over, then Vince got bored and did what he does with every monster, comedy. He's not as smart or entertaining as Kane or Big Show to make that work either. Reckless in the ring as well, was hilarious when Lesnar rocked him and told him to calm down.

Edited by 6666

5 hours ago, 6666 said:

I never liked Braun to be honest. He was like a bad comic book villain at first which unfortunately got over, then Vince got bored and did what he does with every monster, comedy. He's not as smart or entertaining as Kane of Big Show to make that work either. Reckless in the ring as well, was hilarious when Lesnar rocked him and told him to calm down.

His shotgun dropkick is gonna hospitalise someone someday

1 hour ago, Spike said:

Mark Henry was the GOAT monster heel

Lance Archer bitch. 

here is a complete list of huge dudes who can actually wrestle. 

Cena
Steiner
HHH(sometimes, depends on age, cycle and opponent)
Lance Archer
The undertaker(many moons ago)
Lesnar
Kieth Lee
Daijakovic
The fat guy from Guam.

Batista and a few others were acceptable.  

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Devil-Dick Willie said:

Lance Archer bitch. 

Cena
Steiner
Lance Archer
Lesnar
Kieth Lee
Daijakovic
The fat guy from Guam.

hall of pain tho and a lot of those guys were never monster heels, and you forgot kane

hhh was onky good when he was roided to the extreme 99-00

6 minutes ago, Spike said:

hall of pain tho and a lot of those guys were never monster heels, and you forgot kane

hhh was onky good when he was roided to the extreme 99-00

HHH was sometimes too roided and forgot how to move. He had some decent matches in the 2010 ish era. Vs Ziggler, undertaker, Rollins ect

Kanes never been a great wrestler for mine. had heaps of worst match of the year awards too. I think i'd put him in the acceptable category. 

15 minutes ago, Devil-Dick Willie said:

HHH was sometimes too roided and forgot how to move. He had some decent matches in the 2010 ish era. Vs Ziggler, undertaker, Rollins ect

Kanes never been a great wrestler for mine. had heaps of worst match of the year awards too. I think i'd put him in the acceptable category. 

not always kane’s fault though, the dude never fucked up anything or hurt anyone. sometimes it is the booking or the gimmicks. 

On 30/03/2020 at 03:30, Devil-Dick Willie said:

Lance Archer bitch. 

Cena
Steiner
Lance Archer
Lesnar
Kieth Lee
Daijakovic
The fat guy from Guam.

Steiner? Maybe prior to blonde hair and goatee.

Brian Cage can go some. Quite looking forward to see him pummel the guys my size in AEW