talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Wrestling

football forum

On 22/07/2022 at 21:56, The Palace Fan said:

it's about to get wild.

And then he appeared... don't know what made "the sources" think what they did but they got it wrong.

Also, it seems like HHH has gone from being pushed out to running the whole creative side.

34 minutes ago, 6666 said:

And then he appeared... don't know what made "the sources" think what they did but they got it wrong.

Also, it seems like HHH has gone from being pushed out to running the whole creative side.

Yeah Alvarez is wrong 90%+ of the time and is an absolute gorm but the person from Reddit is in an insider which is why I dropped it.

I'm in favour of Stephanie / Triple H running the show. I imagine Stephanie will let the script writers do there job whilst Triple H did a good job with NXT. If Vince is still the biggest shareholder I'm sure he will still have an influence over the product though.

5 hours ago, The Palace Fan said:

Yeah Alvarez is wrong 90%+ of the time and is an absolute gorm but the person from Reddit is in an insider which is why I dropped it.

I'm in favour of Stephanie / Triple H running the show. I imagine Stephanie will let the script writers do there job whilst Triple H did a good job with NXT. If Vince is still the biggest shareholder I'm sure he will still have an influence over the product though.

Alvarez and Dave are AEW shills all the way, and will do whatever they can to disparage WWE. Even though WWE is dogshit enough to kill itself off without the help. 

6 hours ago, Devil-Dick Willie said:

Alvarez and Dave are AEW shills all the way, and will do whatever they can to disparage WWE. Even though WWE is dogshit enough to kill itself off without the help. 

I did laugh when Alvarez began shitting on AEW after Tony Khan straight out said he was wrong with one of his reports. If you're going to straight up lie at least don't get butt hurt when people call you out on it.

At least Meltzer can claim he's a brilliant historian, Alvarez is just a straight up cuck.

1 hour ago, Spike said:

If you didn't know any better you'd think that Logan Paul was an actual every week wrestler. jesus christ some of the guys that do this for a living should be ashamed.

It's deceptive to be fair. 

The physical side of wrestling isn't that hard if you're an athlete ( like logan is) it's putting the matches together in the ring on the fly with no fuck ups week after week that's the tricky bit. I do agree that wrestling isn't that fucking hard though, as there have been HEAPS of people by now who just walk in and start doing it well (Kurt Angle anyone?)

So guys like Logan, McAfee and Rousey get their matches put together for them, and they rehearse them move for move. All you have to do is show up on the day and do what you did in practice. 

In Rhondas first run she would have the occasional TV match that wasn't pre meditated and it exposed her badly, when all her PPV stuff was good. 

4 minutes ago, Devil-Dick Willie said:

It's deceptive to be fair. 

The physical side of wrestling isn't that hard if you're an athlete ( like logan is) it's putting the matches together in the ring on the fly with no fuck ups week after week that's the tricky bit. I do agree that wrestling isn't that fucking hard though, as there have been HEAPS of people by now who just walk in and start doing it well (Kurt Angle anyone?)

So guys like Logan, McAfee and Rousey get their matches put together for them, and they rehearse them move for move. All you have to do is show up on the day and do what you did in practice. 

In Rhondas first run she would have the occasional TV match that wasn't pre meditated and it exposed her badly, when all her PPV stuff was good. 

yeah but i have been drinking for five hours and that too mich reading

• 2 weeks later...
On 08/08/2022 at 15:44, The Palace Fan said:

The new Triple H stuff is going over well. The weekly show feels a lot more easier to watch which isn't saying much given how much time was consumed by entrances and ad breaks.

Not sure what to make of Karrion Krosd going straight to the top though.

You can see why Triple H likes him though. Pretty much a carbon copy.

On 11/08/2022 at 16:53, 6666 said:

You can see why Triple H likes him though. Pretty much a carbon copy.

Yeah the Killer Kross in Impact was very Triple H esque. I felt a bit sorry for him in NXT as he had to reign that in slightly and he still looked way out of place. 

---

I think the big call for Triple H that people will judge him on will be when he decides who should be Roman's successor. The story has lost steam for me since he's stopped showing up to all the PPVs but that will be a big moment for him. 

The changes to the format and commentary were long needed, I was happy for Kross return, Dexter Lumis I wasn't bothered about but the background story was good, I just lol'd when I saw "Top Dolla" on Smackdown. 

7 hours ago, The Palace Fan said:

Just caught up with AEW.

If Warner Bros Discovery do not renew AEW then Tony Khan is going to look so stupid with the amount of blood he has on his weekly show. What sponsors or advertisers are going to want to be associated with that?

Every single mox match. All of them, 2 minutes in, and he's sliced like cheddar. One note boring cunt. 

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, Devil-Dick Willie said:

Every single mox match. All of them, 2 minutes in, and he's sliced like cheddar. One note boring cunt. 

No wonder Brock didn't want to work with him after listening to his ideas.

The match with him and Jericho started off good and then he had to cut his ear to bleed prefously everywhere. After we had already seen one blood bath between Brody and Darby at the start of the show. What network exec in there right mind is going to watch this and think "This is what we want our network to represent going forwards".

• Upvote 1